Which computer is the sexiest of all time?

Which computer is the sexiest of all time?

i have masturbated to my thinkpad before. i like when the wifi lights and the device access indicator blinks at the same time. it's quite thicc as well, using the trackpoint sometimes feels very sexual too.

>when you mash the trackpoint too hard and it needs a second to zero out it's axis
Uhf

sometimes i keep making circular motions until i mindbreak it and make the cursor stagger by itself on the screen searching for a corner to rest

True beauty.

When the first ipad came out people would come up to me on the train all the time and want to try it.

And did you?

Let them try?
If they were white or chinese/jap yeah.

MY DICK

fpbp
Till today high end VAIOs still look great.
Sent from my Pro 11

Either her or a Connection Machine

Chobits is stupid dated yet nothing as surpassed it. Well I guess that astronomy robot anime but it wasnt as in depth as chobits

Any laptop with a numpad is never aesthetic or sexy or even comfortable to use.

Am I the only one whose CDO gets triggered by having the 'g' and 'h' keys not be centered on the screen?

XPS 13

As far as laptops go, this

For me the one button misalignment is not a big deal, but I hate keeping my wrists uneven because the fingers rest on keys that are not centered. One key wouldn't feel that much different but numpad ruins it for good. Of course getting a totally centered keyboard would be a plus.

sony
lenoovo
apple

choose one

:O

Atm... thinkpad p51 (?) With a xeon... THE mobile workstation...

Chobits is lame as fuck though, when you realise all girls are borderline retarded and you have to take care of them and drill the simplest things, so they don't end up whoring themselves.

X60 or gtfo

Truly the sexiest machine of all time.