Is Firefox 57 worth it?

It's fast, it looks good, it's still compatible with most popular addons.
Would you give it a try?

Totally yes.
Finally good new design.

12 of my 18 addons are not working on it
they fucked up the only thing mozilla did good

No f corse
Chrome-fag here.

only if you currently use a botneter browser

Chrome or what?

Most of the best addons aren't gonna be made into Web Extension addons.

I'll be sticking with Waterfox for a while (not that it's great, but I know my addons are safe).

I use the ESR
Fuck you mozilla faggots, I'll have to move to palememe in a months because you're retarded

>It looks good
It looks like shit. Current version looks pretty shit as well but still better.

These

Is the back button flat or nicely shaded like in the early pics?

>palememe user here.
Migrated after some feminist nonsense a while ago, last straw. For me it's basically Firefox without Mozilla. Apparently Sup Forums has a few (legitimate) quarrels with it but I don't use it for advanced things, or have autistic extensions.

works great so far, I've found alternatives to most of the stuff I used, except HTitle. It's a huge difference with icecat

who tf even needs a back button

what is ESR?

>it's still compatible with most popular addons.
That doesn't matter jackshit. What matters is whether it's compatible with the addons I use.

Of course, even if everything worked perfectly on it, I'd still keep using Pale Moon for reasons that have little to do with addons in the first place.

Fuck the greasemonkey is broken, the only fucking addon i use in shitfox is greasemonkey to run the 4chin script and now it's broken, lazy fucking greasemonkey devs fix your shit

there's tampermonkey and violentmonkey

Extended Support Release

I gave it a try and its pretty nice

Nope. Planning on switching to Waterfox when 57 shows up on my Update Manager.

Nightly 58 is pretty friendly most legacy addons

Yes and if anyone says it sucks, don't listen; They either can't find updated addons or want to keep firefox still sucking behind chrome.