I am from 2036

Greetings. I am a time traveler from the year 2036. I am on my way home after getting an IBM 5100 computer system from the year 1975.

My “time” machine is a stationary mass, temporal displacement unit manufactured by General Electric. The unit is powered by two, top-spin, dual-positive singularities that produce a standard, off-set Tipler sinusoid.

I will be happy to post pictures of the unit.

Why did you go back to 1975 for a 25kg hunk of primitive technology?

Pls post the time machine futuranon

The 5100 had a very simple and unique feature that IBM did not account for and decided it was not in their best interest to advertise (which in hindsight was not very smart). This accidental feature was thus removed from any future desktop computers. In order to take advantage of this feature, the 5100 I have now required a couple of special “tweaks” that had to be done by one of the software engineers in 1975. Anyone who is familiar with this feature and was told to keep their mouth shut about it will be able to tell you what it is.

Did ww3 start yet or are we in the cern timeline?

hello time traveler here are my questions for you

1. why do all time travelers come from 2036? is this the year you invent time travel?

2. does everyone have access to time travel? doesn't it make it dangerous since anyone can alter the past?

3. is a new timeline created each time you travel back in time and change something? let's say you go back and make nazi germany win by giving them technology from 2036 would that split off into an alternate timeline or would it change the current one?

4. will year of the linux desktop ever happen?

5. is Sup Forums kill?

>I will be happy to post pictures of this unit

1/10 not even trying
Sage

This. Should have bought an Apple MacBook Pro (tm) with a Retina (tm) display.

1. 2029. I would estimate that some sort of public time travel will be common around 2045.
2. Check 1.
3. This isn’t my original timeline, as I believe that I jumped timelines.

Hey Titor, how are the botnets in 2036? Did Jewgle and CuckCuckGo create their dystopia yet?

I can tell you that Ivanka Trump will be the POTUS by then.

No thanks, you have to go back now, I already heard that everyone looks like Mike Pence in the future anyway.

Why didn't you just emulate it?

Why hasn't anyone asked this before?

The future seems awfully similar to the present then. Wake me up when things go down and start getting interesting

The way PALM works, it's very easy to emulate and there's plenty of documentation.
Could have done that instead of building a time machine, but hei.

I have one in my basement mancave, I'm pretty sure it will still be there in 2036.
Working condition, I would probably ask a few grand and it could have been yours, with manuals and software.

your dad is a fat and ugly pervert, titor

are you going to repost all of Titor?

>2036
>dual-positive singularities

Are you on a budger or just poor? Shitty build you got there, quad-positive singularities are a thing.

well, if you would like to post pictures then, I would be happy to see the unit in great detail

GET AN EMULATOR FAGGOT
HOLY SHIT
YOU COULDVE SAVED SO MUCH TROUBLE

thinking about it now you deserve what happened to you.

>As if this didn't already happen with the same story in 2001.

fix Y2K problem ya dummy

fucking this

/thread

im just here to see your unit

Go away John titor

Tell your fat fuck dad to start exercising (or go exercising with him), you bitch.