Google access to Sup Forums

>Do your posts pass through their servers?
>Do google servers see your IP?
>Do your uploaded images pass through the botnet?
>Does google track all of Sup Forums?
>Is Sup Forums just another botnet enabler?

Other urls found in this thread:

schneier.com/blog/archives/2011/08/identifying_peo_2.html
webkit.org/blog/7675/intelligent-tracking-prevention/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was wondering about Facebook too, how much of a vector is the like button on non-facebook pages?

>yfw google captcha records every post made

>>Do your posts pass through their servers?
Only if Hiro gives it to them
>>Do google servers see your IP?
Yes you are connecting to domains held by them
>>Do your uploaded images pass through the botnet?
Only if Hiro gives it to them
>>Does google track all of Sup Forums?
They track all connections to their websites/services, and they crawl Sup Forums as they crawl most sites
>>Is Sup Forums just another botnet enabler?
Yes

I'd like to see proofs. But i can imagine it's hard to see.

>Only if Hiro gives it to them
>Only if Hiro gives it to them
Is there a mechanism to perform this "giving" in Google captcha? IE where your actual posts are passed through Google's servers per captcha. I'd like to know if anyone else has experience with Google capthca. It's sort of vague.

Fuck, there sure are a lot of skynet images related to google.

It's bad enough to train neural networks with captcha.

This is the fullpage screenshot from googles captcha site. It's sort of vague:

>Millions of CAPTCHAs are solved by people every day. reCAPTCHA makes positive use of this human effort by channeling the time spent solving CAPTCHAs into digitizing text, annotating images, and building machine learning datasets. This in turn helps preserve books, improve maps

>reCAPTCHA improves our knowledge of the physical world by creating CAPTCHAs out of text visible on Street View imagery. As people verify the text in these CAPTCHAs, this information is used to make Google Maps more precise and complete. So if you're a Google Maps user, your experience (and everyone else's) will be even better.

>reCAPTCHA helps solve hard problems in Artificial Intelligence. High quality human labelled images are compiled into datasets that can be used to train Machine Learning systems. Research communities benefit from such efforts that help build the next generation of groundbreaking Artificial Intelligence solutions.

I use Google DNS server LL ol I don't give a fuck what the goyim gobbler knows about me.

No.
Yes.
No.
No.
No.

You ask Google for a captcha for the Sup Forums site (the key in the captcha URL is specific for each site) so Google knows the frequency in which you post on Sup Forums.
You only send a request for the captcha to google, you do not send the contents of your post so far. Then they send you a captcha, you send them the reply, and they confirm you're not a bot to you AND Sup Forums and then when you click send you only send to Sup Forums your post and image and (hidden) your confirmation code which they confirm on their end against what Google has given them

or something like that

google could theoretically and very easily identify your posts through stuff like this:
schneier.com/blog/archives/2011/08/identifying_peo_2.html

they pair up posts that time roughly to the time you made your captcha request and use algorithms to deduce which post has most chance of being yours due to the way you format, the words you use, etc.

perhaps, i don't know

What about facebook like buttons on non-facebook pages? Know anything about that?

>him'st doesnt change his'st writing style every 24 hours
haha... enfant...

they are "owned" by facebook, you load a facebook domain which gives your facebook cookie to facebook allowing them to track every website you go to which has the facebook thumbs up "feature"

you don't need to be logged in or even have a facebook account for facebook to be able to track you with this method.

this is why facebook are getting mad at apple. soon, safari will be blocking third party cookies (say, facebook cookies on a news website/blog) which prevents this sort of thing, to a degree, i think

they're gonna lose a shitload of revenue if all the normies with iphones get third party fb cookies blocked

>they are "owned" by facebook
That's pretty fucked up.

webkit.org/blog/7675/intelligent-tracking-prevention/
>Websites can fetch resources such as images and scripts from domains other than their own. This is referred to as cross-origin or cross-site loading, and is a powerful feature of the web. However, such loading also enables cross-site tracking of users.
>Imagine a user who first browses example-products.com for a new gadget and later browses example-recipies.com for dinner ideas. If both these sites load resources from example-tracker.com and example-tracker.com has a cookie stored in the user’s browser, the owner of example-tracker.com has the ability to know that the user visited both the product website and the recipe website, what they did on those sites, what kind of web browser was used, et cetera. This is what’s called cross-site tracking and the cookie used by example-tracker.com is called a third-party cookie. In our testing we found popular websites with over 70 such trackers, all silently collecting data on users.

From that link we learn that third party cookies are already blocked by default, and this is just an advancement on that technology. If you use uMatrix you probably already block all requests from those websites so they can't track you.

Just fucking use umatrix.
Now I have to deal with these fucking coin mining shit the web disgusts me more every year.

how does umatrix not block the coin miners? it relies on javascript, just block those coin mining javascripts

>the web disgusts me more every year
The web lost its simple static pages and "honesty". Now you go to a web page and it's not quite sure that it's the only page you're visiting.

I like noscript

From the website screenshot:
>According to Perona, Botguard first takes a look at whether you already have a Google cookie on the machine. The No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA then drops its own cookie from Google into your browser. It then takes a pixel-by-pixel fingerprint of the user’s browser window at that time, pulling information such as:
>Screen size and resolution, date, language, browser plug-ins, and all Javascript objects
>IP address
>CSS information from the page you are on
>A count of mouse and touch events