Terry A. Davis and TempleOS appreciation thread

Post your memories and thoughts of one of the greatest programmers of our time, Terry A. Davis.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PjEY35Dy1Sk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Metafile_vulnerability
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is he confirmed dead now?

Yes he died yesterday unfortunately

No he resurrected today fortunately

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PjEY35Dy1Sk

>one of the greatest programmers of our time
>THE greatest programmer of all time
ftfy

I know this thread keeps popping up every day, but Terry isn't dead, he's on a 14-day hold at a mental hospital. He'll hopefully be out by mid-next week.

Fuck you, stop playing with a mentally ill person.

Yup, he died yesterday. Got into a car accident

>he's on a 14-day hold at a mental hospital
Sending likes and retweets to him and his family.

Terry A. Davis has been reported dead in a car accident.

Sauce?

There is none, because he's not dead, he's in a mental hospital.

Sauce on this?
Where do you guys get your Terry news now that he doesn't update his website anymore?

I met up with Terry in Vegas on Sep 17th, we discussed moving the site off of Yahoo hosting. I moved the site to a new web host. Terry's father emailed me on Sep 25th, let me know that he is back in the hospital, and confirmed his request to complete the domain/DNS transfer, which I am in the process of doing.

Well then, is there anywhere we can keep updated with you user?
I've been lurking these threads for a while, and hadn't heard of any of this.

Also, very nice of you to take care of Terry user, I'm sure he's a good guy, would love to be more for Terry if I could.

Not much to say at the moment, most discussion takes place on Discord and makes its way over to Sup Forums, someone posted a thread last week when I visited Terry

whats the discord url?

discord.com/C4nCe12

it's in the photo

who ar u? god?

Nobody on Sup Forums has ever tried to troll terry, just unfunny faggots outside of Sup Forums

Terry is my hero, and I use all his videos for educational purposes.

Except the drunk driving saga- but even then I got incredibly important lessons from it because Terry is a genius.

That loser mister metokur gave terry huge exposure to normalfags on youtube, I'm just glad they stayed the fuck off of here.

dam'n

it never sat right with me seeing that faggot's video whenever I searched for Terry. No doubt that's the CIA's handywork. In what way is Terry relevant for those dumbfucks? even to laugh at? "HAHAHA a programmer is crazy and says nigger" who cares?

Terry's antics amuse me, but to say terry is nothing more than some schizo who says nigger freqently don't know terry. He's a very smart guy who has a very different way of expressing his knowledge.

you're not very bright, are you?

yeah that's obvious. so why did some nobody from youtube make a video on a random guy that JUST HAPPENED to cover up all the brilliance and actually frame Terry as crazy?

FUCK mister metoker

I never used discord, daddy !

C4nCe12
>C
>A
>N
>C
>E
>R

hey princess

Because normies don't really give a shit about Terry.
If you show them the genius, they'll watch and feel bad about their outstanding mediocrity.
If you show them he's crazy, they'll laugh and feel good about themselves.
Option 1 makes you lose followers.
Option 2 makes ad money, even if you shit on a schizo genius.

Ebola 2.0 when?

normies need to die senpai, they hold people back

t. Didn't actually watch the video

Is his dad gonna cut down his internet?

absolutely correct.

You're thinking of Jews. Normies are the symptoms of Jewry, whereas Jews are the source of the illness.

All I know is that 9 people out of 10 should be erased from the planet.

Since getting kicked out he has a new laptop and Samsung phone on AT&T with an unlimited plan that he uses for a mobile hotspot, he doesn't use his parents' internet connection anymore.

And a fkin van, man. He can live the surfer life and fuck bitches between two giant waves.
> Living the dream

Is that you, sheiks? Damn you dedicated bro, based.

So... why do we like this guy again? Dude's a mess

the world is a slave ship for your mind and that is the smartest man alive

of course he's a mess.

So are you.
So what ?

He did only one impressive thing, everything else coming out of that man is Sup Forums-tier babble. Maybe that's why Sup Forums likes him...

Terry has always been far more /x/ than Sup Forums.

This, Sup Forums jumped on the Terry train when that youtube e-celeb faggot presented Terry as "le funny man saying nigger xD".

>implying Sup Forums aren't schizos that think the jews, nigs and cia are out to get em

I assure you everything he says is true. Even the "hurtful" words he directed toward his cowardly parents.

>da jews are keeping us down
>ooga booga whitey is keeping us down
Jewish people are just superior.

He isn't so crazy. He just doesn't have any boundaries so he can be hurtful.
And he definitely has some reluctance accepting coloured people working for the american intelligence service, especially those who have a halo at night.

Thank you for keeping us up to date about him, user, and for being cool to him.

ITT: lies

nobody here is laughing

Mr. God is laughing.

dead

can someone post the meme of him where he looks completely crazy (more than usual) on a red book/dvd cover?

why hasn't god cured terry of his mental disorder lads?

Is it the CIA niggers?

video archives?
I can only find the youtube archive of like 1 month of videos and archive.cuck doesn't have the videos.

Plus I wasn't paying attention back then and I bet drun terry is very entertaining to mr. God

Who did that

What happened? Do you know how did he ended up back in the hospital?

discord url?

Mister Metokur aka Internet Aristocrat aka Jim

>mental disorder
>of the voice of god
potato potatoe

i have no idea where to begin running templeos on a raspberry pi but i really want to

lol

aka Worthless Loser

I hope you're trolling m8.

Terry is hardly Sup Forums relevant, the closest he gets is his frequent usage of nigger. Terry is far more likely to talk about aliens or ghosts rather than globalists or jews. In fact, he's only used jew as an insult just a few times.

it can run on bare metal, you'd just have to compile it for ARM, no?

>it can run on bare metal
Yes, x86_64
>you'd just have to compile it for ARM, no?
Based upon this question, I'd suggest you download the ISO, boot as a livecd and read the docs, you'll come to your own conclusions, depending on time budget.

Terry likes those digits

>globalists or jews
because that's normie bullshit, Terry is on another level, see Maslow's hierarchy of needs

Isn't TempleOS pure shit?

It's a learning OS you're supposed to hack, it's a modern day commodore 64. Quite impressive actually.

Did you post this from your pussy?

No. I posted this from my Windows 10 machine, which is actually an OS. Unlike Temple"""""""""""""""""""""""""OS""""""""""""""""""""

depends, how much schizophrenia do you have?

>machine, which is actually an OS

You know it's shit. Don't deny it. Deep inside, you know in your heart it's pure dog shit.

Blowded the feck ought

TempleOS has a kernel and programs it can use. It can boot up and load the OS without problems. It's an operating system

I'm sorry you can't write a program without (((managed code)))

Of course. But it's pure dog shit. The name is even shit.

Agreed. Who decides to name their OS TempleOS? What the fuck?

Huh, I figured that didn't matter for some reason since things like Arch Linux ARM exist.

>The name is even shit.
>uses "Windows"

Better than Temple"OS".

>Better than Temple"OS".
Has Microsoft gotten this desperate?

Fuck TempleOS. My whole machine crashed and my Windows 10 partition was corrupted and I lost all my data.

Where the fuck did these faggots hating terry come from? Get the fuck out

plebs in here can't apreciate a bare bones OS that 1 man worked on non stop for 14 years constantly improving efficiency in every possible. huuurrr its a bad OS because 640x480. fuck off.

I know it, because I don't have any schizophrenias. If I did, it would be one heck of an OS. name another OS written in Holy C

The complete and utter state of Sup Forums

You know it. Microsoft always produces better software than open source devs. They actually have a budget to get shit done.

Get the fuck out with your shitty OS. Piece of shit is a trap for all who installs it on their machine.

This is a thread about Terry A. Davis and his OS.

FUCK-OFF !|

>always produces better software
Of course, having software vulnerabilities for 15+ years, getting shit done, fucking brilliant engineers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Metafile_vulnerability

TempleOS had always been shit. It's just gotten less shit in the recent years. It's still unstable as fuck but it's gotten a bit better.

Still better than TempleOS.