I just learned about this bitch called Karlie Koss here & Im mad as fuk

im 25 years old and a neet while this bitch has a 2 million dollar apartment in Manhattan. and what great service to society did she do? she fuckin walked on a ramp.!!! A FCUKING RAMP What the fuck is this world about. why does the world spend fuckin millions for some hoe to walk on a ramp. she didn't even walk on a tightrope or something like a Russian circus act. she walked on flat earth and for that the jews are paying her millions of fuckin dollars which led me thinking. What is the actual motivation. these useless fashion. brands selling gaudy over priced clothes and bags are the culprits. ITs an entire industry built on nothing remotely productive to society. these faggot firms pay millions to some hoe to walk on a ramp and other faggots line up to spend 1000$ for a fucking handbag because this hoe walked with it and the fashion faggots make a few hundred million and spend the money on the next useless hoe to continue the cycle. This entire industry is worthless wastage of resources. with absolutely nothing useful gained at the end.

the driving force behind all this shit is the mindless consumer faggots who like Instagram photos by the millions for no fucking reason. A whole bloc of stupid consumers is all is needed to fuel this jewery in the name of fashion

And she is now fucking with feet beta sucks like me in that she is also a fucking code artisan or some such shit. They are expanding their consumer base from the retarded fashion bucks to beta cuck coders like us and Im not letting that happen. Id rather fucking drop a nuke on Hollywood and NYC and destroy this entire fucking industry before they spread their cancer.

Since this is a technology board, /ABMG/ can we have an atom bomb making general to nuke these faggots.

I literally feel worthless right now and I feel osama bin laden did the right thing. The world has strayed from the light of nature to pure faggotry. very post of hers on Instagram I see made me REEEEEE harder and I'm literally mad a sfuck now.REEEEEEEEEEEEEE. fuckkkk

what are you talking about

Karlie kloss and the vapid fashion industry and how to nuke Hollywood

how is this Sup Forums related

nice blog

yes

>I just learned about this bitch called Karlie Koss here
hello newfag

Karlie may be a phony, but I'm certain she wrote more code than OP ever did

>white person complaining about privilege

ok

Kek, how does it feel knowing that even a stupid instagram whore is vastly more successful at life than you? For fucks sake OP stop crying like a little bitch and go get a real job

>What a horrible person. Doesn't even possess the moral integrity to refuse offers of huge amounts of money to walk on a fucking runway.
ok kid.

(You)

all of this is exactly why karlie is doing this and not you.

>
>I feel like becoming a terrorist and blowing shit up for shits and giggles
FBI has been alerted.

>waaaah a model who drives sales for a multi-billion dollar fashion industry and receives money volultarily for her representation gets more money than me, I don't understand how she makes more than me even though I'm a useless NEET waaah autism waaaah

Learn how the world works. You're a worthless piece of shit. There's billions of you, not so many of Karlie though. Karlie is objectively more valuable than you, and you're not even trying to achieve anything. This must be how communists are made.

life is unfair, what a revelation

If you can kode like Karlie, your won't be a neet and you can afford all the asthma inhalers you'll ever need

>why do football players earn more than me? ree.

>he doesn't /kode/ with karlie

>FBI has been alerted.

>he codes with Karlie

>this bitch has a 2 million dollar apartment in Manhattan
So she's poor af by NYC standards? Can't imagine the kind of shithole you'll get in Manhattan for that price.

I want to kum in Karlie

these threads make me wonder:

Coders - is yous actually wicked smaht?
I mean, I do coding as a sideline and I am not very good at it, and i took a job in medicine that basically guarantees a good income. Are coders smarter than, for the sake of argument, doctors, and just don't get paid shit unless they make the killer app in college. Or are you all just dumb and don't deserve much money? if you guys are smart but underpaid why do you do your job?

I mean, my code is like 4th tier quality, and I couldn't make money off other Sup Forums stuff I do, like overclocking or whatever, so why don't you guys become doctors or chemical engineers or something if you have the smahts?

Let that anger motivate you to build the skills necessary to find an entry level job.
Or just kill yourself.

did someone mentioned Karlie?

>beemo
>>>/tumblr/
kys

Welcome to capitalism, user. She makes millions because she sold her image; an image that a wealthy industry wanted. You can exploit something something to make money too. But may I also suggest /r9k/ instead of Sup Forums for your cringey bitchfest.

>capitalism
>you hear jews
>bad

You don't like money?

I think every likes money to a degree.

>im 25 years old and a neet
opinion discarded

It's true that there are a few of them who game the system but you have to take into account the millions who don't and end up spending most of their time protesting well into their 40s