/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Reminder
NATIONAL HOLIDAY INCOMING, ORDER YOUR SHIT BEFORE 30 SEPTEMBER OR IT WONT SHIP UNTIL AFTER 8 OCTOBER

>News
• user got a chinky Mother 3 Gameboy cart • user got a "anti-mosquito" lamp • user doesn't like gearbest. His ZS5 and Benjie are fukt • user receives his degeneracy mousepad • Mantistek software is a botnet. Be careful when using • user got a pepe frog meme hat • user got a nice MMCX cable from taobao • user punishes his ZS5 with waterboarding and somehow manages to stab his ear • user's package is long gone • Chinkanon got a network cable and a mousepad • user got a chink multitool • user likes his H96 Android TV box's emulation capability • user is a retarded hipster • user got a chink action cam and accessories >Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/OD2yniCf4Y5CQpYHfLDhbA/
aliexpress.com/item/3Inch-Mini-sirotan-tata-Kawaii-Seal-10CM-Plush-Stuffed-TOY-DOLL-Plush-TOY-Wedding-Bouquet-TOY/32797588214.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 dead mb and ruined drives

Lol buttplug edition.
boards.Sup Forums.org/g/thread/62655966#bottom

i vote for this thread

thanks. this thread has less faggotry and more chinkshit.

Do any of those cheap thunderbolt to HDMI adapters even work? like, the $1 ones?

if banggood offers me a partial refunds are they going to send money to my paypal or give me some useless points for next purchases?

Horray for news

I heard Mantisteks are showing up, who else has em?

I do. Black switches. Fucken worth every cent.

What's this

a bag

Better to be Dragon Dildo.

You are correct, it is indeed a bag. But inside said bag is the Mantistek GK2 I bought off Banggood for $27.50/€23.17
Sorry to disappoint!

hey how are black switches? i'm the other gk2 owner from the last thread. also check if your spacebar doesn't rattle

I saw you were having issues with yours in the previous thread, checked and the spacebar appears to be fine when pressed with both stabilizers being the same level.

oh well i got unlucky i guess. chinks promised me $7 refund though so i can't complain anymore. i also kinda regret not getting black/brown switches since the grey colour scheme would look better on my desk and it's really easy to press the wrong button with red switches.

The chinky software that phones home to alibaba isn't necessary at all, as you can easily get by using the function keys to change the colours to your liking.
I quite like the black switches on these, I hope you can find a solution to your spacebar problem though.

fuck off m (dot).

Either delete or post both the chats stupid OP

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/OD2yniCf4Y5CQpYHfLDhbA/

God, you're sad.

Latest chinkshit purchase; old nVidia 3D Vision 3D anaglyph glasses, and a cute little seal plushie in the blue color.

I just want to say that I made the newest thread, but I used that specific picture because I had nothing else related to /csg/ and the death bell was about to ring on the last one.

That tiny seal looks mischievous

It does, that's kinda why I bought it.
The link if anyone is interested: aliexpress.com/item/3Inch-Mini-sirotan-tata-Kawaii-Seal-10CM-Plush-Stuffed-TOY-DOLL-Plush-TOY-Wedding-Bouquet-TOY/32797588214.html

sure thing pal, just like you only included that gearbest news and named yourself Not RegularShill out of coincidence. Fuck off.

>coincidence
No. It is a reaction of anons disliking your shilling.

I fell for the meme and bought a KZ ES3 from Gearbest for $10 (couldn't get it for $5 in that impossible flash sale of theirs, they would sell out too fast) the sound is decent but it can get very shrill to the point of hurt ears and the drums sound weak on the ES3.