Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 really worth the hype?

Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 really worth the hype?

Other urls found in this thread:

androidcentral.com/xiaomi-mi-a1-review
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah, the asus zoom 3 is what you want

For the money they are asking for it, absolutely.

Yep. 3/16gb model for 120$ is a great deal. Just keep in mind that it comes with chink botnet rom and you wiil need to plead your chink masters to allow you install "free" pajeet-grade roms.

what hype?

If you don't mind lack of software support and just want MUH SPECS the LeTV Cool 1 beats it in every aspect for cheaper
>4gb 64g sd652 dual camera 180$

no smartphone is worth any hype. Format has little to no innovations since android 3. Give me a truly revolutionary phone and MAYBE I'll give a fuck. Fingerprint reader? we had that shit for years. No bezels? who the fuck cares? better pictures/videos? so fucking what?

smartphones are meme devices for normalfags kid.

What would even be an innovation to you?

The foldable phones that companies are patenting and running through certification agencies?

a new input that surpasses the keyboard and the touchscreen. Maybe controlling the device with your eyes with great speed and precision.

MIUI is shit anyway, custom ROMs are way better.

>roll your eyes after reading retarded post
>phone close the page for you
This might actually work.

Voice controls and AI is getting there, Google Voice already way surpasses the keyboard but nobody wants to be seen as that guy speaking into his phone in public

Which is the most ironic social norm I've ever seen

The bang for bucks is huge and the battery life is very impressive.
The only bad thing about the phone is the camera. And I wouldn't mind one more GB of RAM

>mediatek

For that price tag you should consider Mi A1.
androidcentral.com/xiaomi-mi-a1-review

There is a Snapdragon variant.

MIUI is terrible. Also, their bootloader unlocking process sucks cock.

I've got one. I'm happy with it. It's solid rather than spectacular, but the battery life is fantastic

Why?

I unlock mine in 1 minute.... maybe because I live in 3rd world country

What the fuck are you talking about a mi a1 is like 300$ and has a 625

You can get it for 210$.

Chinese Botnet

No hype, but it is an AWESOME phone for the price. It even has Lineage OS support.
Worth every penny.

Should I install LigeageOS on my RN4? I'm waiting for MIUI9 stable release but no idea if it's gonna be worth.

Miui is a bloatware garbage use lineage.

>Miui is a bloatware
Give me any real reason for this.

I have the 4X and it's a great phone for the money. Constant updates and everything werks

>ram cleanner meme
>notification system sucks
>no recent security patches in various devices
>soon or later redmi note 4 will be droped and updates in miui will be useless and just stethetic

already read their terms of usage for your data?

my last phone gave me 4 hours SOT on one full charge... this is just crazy