Can Sup Forums finally accept Japan outside of anime?

Can Sup Forums finally accept Japan outside of anime?

>en.rocketnews24.com/2017/09/28/school-in-tokyo-lets-students-study-with-cute-maids-as-they-learn-programming-skills/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.rocketnews24.com/2017/09/28/school-in-tokyo-lets-students-study-with-cute-maids-as-they-learn-programming-skills/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't i just fuck them instead?
I don't want to be sexually titillated when trying to learn.

>rice dick nu-males get cute maids as studying partners
>i get a pajeet, tons of fat neckbeards, and normies
IT`S NOT FAIR

everyone sucks at software except the US

deal with it weebs

>en.rocketnews24.com/2017/09/28/school-in-tokyo-lets-students-study-with-cute-maids-as-they-learn-programming-skills/

This actually makes me associate them with degenerates rather than anime.

Uh, I don't think so Mr. Burger.

dem leafs up north are pretty good. Some pajeets are good, but that is rare in their army of other pajeets. I don't know why, but alot of gooks, and zipperheads suck at programming. Chinks are alright, but again it is rare in their sea of programmers.

well then you are REMARKABLY incorrect user

Truly programming socks and clothes make them a far superior tutor.

pajeets in the US are good. the ones in india all want to move here. we only accept the best.

same with gooks. have you seen any japanese software? it's the worst shit i've ever seen. looks like US software from the 90s.

however, the US sucks at hardware. i'd say japan or korea is the best at that.

No.

Japan is shit at tech due to their ass backwards education and writing code in nip only.

>everyone sucks at software except of eastern europe
fify

But I like them for jazz and everything from Virgin Babylon.

okay user can you give examples of good russian software

there's literally nothing worse than a loser nerd "learning" programming. it's supposed to be the cocoon stage for a reason.

kaspersky wasn't too bad in the early years.

>the maids study alongside the paying students, whom they refer to as “sempai,” or “upperclassman.”
They're learning to program too.
Your job will be taken by the maids.

Maid in the loo

>you will never be replaced by a cute maid

> same with gooks. have you seen any japanese software? it's the worst shit i've ever seen. looks like US software from the 90s.

Any software displaying Chinese or Japanese text is going to need localization libraries to deal with the eccentricities of language flow and space. Additionally, Chinese/Japanese fonts are not cheap and take a long time to produce. If you think their software "looks" antiquated, it might have to do with the lag in producing these resources.

But if we forget all that localization bullshit, then you should realize that Japan's biggest export is engineering. Software is part of that. They write a lot of it, and it's very high quality.

Ever used lean functioning printer drivers made by a Japanese company versus say the bloated shit HP installs?

Ever used the ATOK word processor? It's like Wordperfect meets Solidworks, it's a decade ahead of the nonsense Microsoft is distributing in terms of function and intelligence.

Need electrical CAD? What do you think Canon and Sharp are using? That's right they're using Zuken. Hitachi wrote their own electrical CAD...

Many free programs are available on the web written by Japanese that have amazing features, but they're in Japanese, so you probably won't find them and will never know how to use them.

Guess where the inspiration and early functionality of the iphone came from? Those emojis in your SMS/Whatsapp/whatever? Sharp, Sony, NTT Docomo.

I had a full device touch screen phone with install-able apps, pay-for music/app/wallpaper/emoji store, integrated 8mp back camera, 2mp front camera, near-field payment IC, train system IC, replaceable battery, SD card slot, and an HD TV receiver from Sharp in 2007.

> 62660790

> ass backwards education and writing code in nip only

TCPL is available in Japanese...as are books for every other language...they are actually living in modern times. If you actually contribute to open source, you will see software libraries written by yes, Japanese.

Vmprotect
Yandex
Threat Groups are the best world wide
The list can go on. Google it retarded.
Reminder that they are the top 5 programmers world wide.

Nginx

The software they used on the Soyuz.