Potential "iPhone X" made in Google called "Ultra Pixel"

I fucking swear if it's real...

inb4 $1150 android phones become acceptable
truly innovative

so you are just a closet applefag too afraid to lose Sup Forums cred? google sure knows how to get them sheckels from you fags.

besides, get the real thing instead. why bother with android shit if you want a notch that bad to distract your view.

>Trusting Pajeet rumors

6figs-fag here, I don't really understand this mentality. Who cares if the phones cost $1k or more? Refurbished phones exist, other models exist, last years models all still exist. It's not like Apple or Google are putting a gun to your head and forcing you to buy their most expensive model.

yeah let's make everything expensive as fuck so our money has less buying power and large salaries are now needed just to afford what weve always gotten for cheaper

That sounds more like a societal/institutional problem than an Apple problem, though.

Again, nobody is forcing you to buy the Ultra Premium model. Nobody forces you to go buy an Aston Martin either, so I don't understand why there's such an outrage over what Apple prices their phones at, when there are plenty of other options available at a variety of prices from a variety of manufacturers.

There's no stupid notch visible on that phone so I dunno why they are calling it an "iPhone X".

You gotta remember that Apple is a cult following. Members of the cult have to have the latest devices, so for them the increasing prices are a burden considering they are still paying off the device they bought two years ago.

Nobody's forcing you to use the internet :^)

im pretty sure this was already rumored.

Just buy samshit

>retarded straw man
>complete lack of economical understanding
They just made another more expensive model. As other user says nobody is forcing you to buy it instead of remaining on the same level of spending as before, dumb faggot.

>who cares if something costs $1k more?
I wish I would be in your position

Fellow 6 fig fag here. If he has the same mindset I do, its not about "hurr durr 1k isn't a lot of money" or anything like that. It's more of a "if it really was too much moneuy, people wouldn't buy it, and they'd either have to cut the price or stop production."

Basically, the free market would fix it, if it were actually a problem and not just clickbait journalists shitflinging for ad revenue.

That actually makes sense with the free market thing
I'm just worried that companies manipulate the consumer to the point where the price doesn't matter anymore

This is probably the best "i don't have a comeback, b-but you're stupid!" post I've ever seen.

Whats the point of the rich Android ecosystem if the latest pure android experience is as expensive as the iPhone?

and any cheaper alternatives either do a poor job of sending your private information over the internet or come with a retarded OS that shoves 64 inches of steel up your ass any time you want to do something remotely useful?

If you're so witty, surely you've understood the point of my post, yes?

Eh, that definitely happens, but then the question becomes one of "does the general polulace have enough economic sense to know NOT to waste all of their money on phones" which usually is answered with the word "no".

After that, people start thinking "well fuck that, I don't want to pay taxes into entitlement programs just to subsidize the retarded lifestyle choices of the lower class" and boom, a libertarian is born.

Maybe that is an oversimplification, but at the end of the day, the timeless truth of "a fool and his money are soon parted" is true regardless of how expensive the latest flagship is. Idiots will always find someway to lose their money. The smart man's game is to invest in companies that will profit off of that.

>what's the point of A if it's as expensive as B
What the fuck are you even trying to say? Android is a mobile OS done a certain way, not some magical charity project for retarded neets like you.

>Samsung has been doing edge to edge displays since the s6 edge
>Sharp were doing it before that
>An edge to edge display is not somehow an iPhone X
Allow me to present a calm, well thought out rebuttal; You are an ass-hat.

He described it pretty perfectly already. Also, stop using the carrot nose, it's for non-retards only.

Not OP, but I think you are getting too hung up on that title. We all know the X is derivative.

>it's a phone positioned as a direct answer to iPhone from a company who has similarly never made edge to edge before
>REEE LETS GET AUTISTIC ABOUT VERBIAGE
kys autismo

>>it's a phone positioned as a direct answer to iPhone
Yeah, I mean, it's not like it was the trend of the entire market before the iPhone X came along. It's not like Apple are late to the party this time around.

Seriously, dubbing any edge to edge display phone an iPhone X is like calling ever car a Ford. Was he the first? Fuck no. Was he important? Undeniably. Do we need to brand the entire rest of the market with their name? Fuck no, it's downright retarded.

It's a fucking post on Sup Forums and everybody got what he meant. Take your pills and fuck off, retard.

>Ultra Pixel
>not Mega Pixel
one job

>Basically, the free market would fix it
Except the free market has never fixed anything. Especially with "finance deals" and contracts.

The iPhoneX display isn't even edge to edge.

but it is. stay mad poojeet.

also, Google doesn't even use Pixel... they use MBPs. kek

It's not. It still has considerable bezel on the sides.

no it doesn't.

>no it doesn't.
>just ignore these bezels

>same level of spending as before
which only performs as well with modern software as the cheaper models
kind of like nvidia doubling the price of their gpus

Explain to me how it hasn't? People are bad at saving up money, so companies basically offer to do it for them, for a small fee. Sounds like the free-market is working just fine. You are just mad because companies find good ways to get make it possible for people to give them their money.

Just stop responding to him, user. You are being baited.

>which only performs as well with modern software as the cheaper models
>kind of like nvidia doubling the price of their gpus

I don't even understand how to address this retarded thought. Are you really saying that nvidia GPUs of today are twice as expensive as they were years ago, but with the same amount of power?

>is a shill
>calls other posters poojeet
what is this wizardly?

>People are bad at saving up money, so companies basically offer to do it for them, for a small fee
Yeah, it's a thing called debt and it ruins peoples' lives.

>all these crybabies complaining about >$1000 phones
- Sent from my Moto G4

I think this is the point at which I'm going to leave the thread. I can't tell if you are trying to be rational or not, but making the statement that "debt ruins peoples' lives" after mentioning how some companies allow their customers to spread payments for a $800 device out over 2 years is just completely inane.

Feel free to call me a "jew" or whatever, if that will make you feel better. Its this sort of black and white rhetoric that is truly cancerous.

>Reusing old wallpaper
>"p" in "pixel" isn't capitalized
Probably super fake

>im a retarded commie

literally kill yourself you stupid fucking cunt

This is why communism spreads; people are seriously this fucking stupid.

To some extent, I think people here are more sensitive to featureset per dollar, or are otherwise pretty (((stingy))). I make mad dosh, but spending $400 for a phone earlier this month was like ripping out a molar.

Potential "iPhone X" made in Google called "Ultra Pixel"

Did I drink myself stupid, or does that sentence make absolutely no fucking sense.

Made in Google?

what?

>Are you really saying that nvidia GPUs of today are twice as expensive as they were years ago, but with the same amount of power?
the performance bracket is the same, the price has doubled since they were sued for being lying sacks of shit

It's not even that you retard. He's just saying don't pay the fucking price if it's too much. Don't complain about a yacht being too expensive, just don't buy it. If you want to go boating take classes and rent one or something. There are cheaper alternatives for almost everything out there and many ways to save money, of course they'll be worse or less convenient but at the end of the day if you want to save money you take the alternative.

I don't understand the point, my Pixel XL still runs fine. Maybe I'm odd at only upgrading every four or so years.

>10 month old phone
>Still runs fine

that's freakin new. I'm still using an HTC One M9

you can get a metropcs rebate phone for $60
RELAX

Before that I had a Nexus 4, I only upgraded due to the battery expanding and splitting the phone. Before that was a Sony X10 that had a flash storage failure. I only upgrade when my current phone is no longer reliable. I hope to use my Pixel XL for at least four years.