Sup Forums uses google analytics

Sup Forums uses google analytics.
Sup Forums uses reCaptcha.

does that mean that google knows all the traffic of all the users of Sup Forums? does it know where we came from before we ended up here? does it know where we're leaving to?

yes you fucking retard and hiro is selling all of your data, how stupid are you?

Yes

given how many websites use google analytics, why isnt there a bigger paranoia about google amassing all that data? why arent people freaked out by this?

normal people don't care about their privacy

Yes user, google knows you like loli futa

why care
>oh no google wants to sell me dragon dildos after seeing me jerking off to some dragons
was going to buy it anyways now i save 5%

who doesnt, tho

127.0.0.1 www.google-analytics.com
127.0.0.1 google-analytics.com
127.0.0.1 ssl.google-analytics.com
whoa so scary

>does that mean that google knows all the traffic of all the users of Sup Forums
It knows you are on Sup Forums.org. And it knows when you post because of captcha requests. It knows a lot more if you're using the javascript version of captcha. It knows everything if you're using Chrome.
>does it know where we came from before we ended up here
If you use Chromium, absolutely.
If you are using any other browser and aren't spoofing your referer, then also yes
>does it know where we're leaving to
if you are not forcing https and/or nofollow, then yes

redirecting to 0.0.0.0 is better, and I do that. But I only do that as of today, I havent been doing it for years (though I use noscript, delete cookies daily and use other non-tracking stuff)

it just makes me wonder how much data google can amass on the average normie that has been doing all his online activities having been logged into his google acount for the last 5 years, and who uses "cloud" services

it's kind of crazy if you think about it.

sounds a bit like
>nothing to hide nothing to fear

but what if google ever became more ambitious than just wanting to display personalized dragon-dildo ads to you and your family?
*gets out the tinfoil and puts on sunglasses*
think world government.
but anyway, remember the spy-organizations of communist regimes? you dont WANT anyone to have access to all your data.

It just seems really bad that a single company would hold such a monstrous monopoly on internet-traffic data

One day all this indexed and processed information will be freed and open to the public. End times tier event. Then maybe people will reconsider limiting omniscience to God.

They fired a dude for saying that women are neurotic and got some monumental push back as well as a drop off of users
>Hurt they're still huge
Besides the point. Imagine if google got caught doing some truly scandalous shit with your privacy.

>sounds a bit like
So you have no argument and instead want to build a strawman.
Bravo retarded OP.

what?
>why care
is simply
>nothing to hide nothing to fear
with fewer syllables.
correct me if Im wrong

>Sup Forums uses google analytics
wut? first time I hear about it

First day on Sup Forums?

>goto Sup Forums.org
>"view source"
>ctrl+f google

this is btw precisely the problem Im talking about. the vast majority doesnt even know the data-collecting that's going on

>sounds a bit like

no, it really doesn't

wtf how did you know? google analytics?

install umatrix

>clover doesn't have these problems
people still try to shit on mobilefags

O I am laffin

>>clover doesn't have these problems
are you retarded

>he thinks this is all they capture
they have software in majority of the phones worldwide
know what that software does?
records and uploads your location, your microphone activity anytime it hears a sound, and periodically captures images off both cameras, and begins taking a video when the IR changes.

it uploads all this data in the backround regardless of what your phone reports.

>tfw Google essentially approves my shitposts

if you dont even let Sup Forums store cookies than you're a tinfoil person anyway and most of the discussion is not applicable to you

Already have it :^)

the fact that this is, at least in theory, not impossible, should worry people more, imho.

*gives out complementary tinfoils*

it kind of does, tho

for what it's worth i've been on Sup Forums for nearly a decade, with everything that comes with it, and i work at google.