Edc plz

oc

Other urls found in this thread:

preparedgunowners.com/2015/07/30/why-revolvers-are-not-more-reliable-than-semi-auto-pistols/
balochistanpolice.gov.pk/thesis/HandgunW.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

too long didnt read

>menthol cigarretes
>wrist fedora
>overpriced meme pencil

tipped

>>wrist fedora
kek

I normally smoke, but decided to take a 2 month break for fun.

br/o/ spotted

>all accessories are fedoras
t underage faggot

No spitter?

>suomi cigs and phone
Can you legally carry that knife in public?

what kind of phone is that?

it's actually an IFAK

Spectralink 8440

>iphone
>fucking airpods
>timex watch
>menthol memeboro
>zippo
>drives a gmc
>swiss knife bot no adult sized knife

I have been saving this image for this very occasion

>mighty wallet
my roody poo

>revolver
why.jpg
I'm not a gun person, I'm legitimately curious why you chose a revolver over a normal handgun
Only reason I can think of is because it looks fucking sweet

>NO GUN
>NO KNIFE
>NO MULTITOOL
1/5
FAIL

Revolver pics now

that's a big gun... shoulder holster?

Since you asked nicely, that's a joke pic. The revolver in the photo is a .44 that weighs a few pounds and is over a foot long. Legal to hunt moose with in some states.

But I sometimes do carry a smaller revolver. They're basically immune to malfunctions. No jamming, no needing to recock. Their profile is also slimmer other than the cylinder.

>that's a big gun

>Surefire
Nice. What model is that?

did you rob a museum or something?

They look fuckin delicious man

Model Nokia pplease?

Not that I can remember.
6700 Slide. It's no StarTAC, but it's pretty nice for a modern dumbphone.

was just fucking with you... but dude, it's 2017. not having maps and GPS and a browser must be like hell.

Hi, I work as a gun salesman for a long time and shoot a lot of pistol in particular (about 2,000 rounds per month,) more than I shoot rifle. I have some experience with guns,maybe I can also answer revolver questions. Revolvers are extremely reliable, and can be very powerful. They are great fun to enjoy in shooting sports and make excellent choice for personal protection. I suggest visiting /k/ at night time (day /k/are sucks.) if you are interested in guns.

Nice funs m8

Only thing I make sure I'm always carrying is a roll of dimes.

>I'm not a gun person, I'm legitimately curious why you chose a revolver over a normal handgun
Older people prefer revolvers since they're simple to use. Also, a bunch of hipsters also carry them because "MUH 357 MAGNUM BOI" bullshit.

>muh compensator

for this is a good example of cancerous day/k/are I was talking about: . My advise is not to pay much attention venomous fanboys or keyboard experts like this guy.

My dad has a Garmin GPS that we bring if we're going somewhere unfamiliar, but occasionally I do wish I could look something up on the internet out of the house. Might end up getting an iPhone SE since they're pretty cheap.

good choice for a phone. small and faster than new flagships from Samsung (LOL!)

I always carry one of these. Can you guess what for? I'm not a chick.

what knife?

probably in a first aid kit to stop bleedings.

>Revolvers are extremely reliable, and can be very powerful. They are great fun to enjoy in shooting sports and make excellent choice for personal protection.
Sorry to burst your bubble /k/id but revolvers are not more reliable. They too have issues... lots of issues... timing, internal lock failure, spring breakages, case extraction issues etc.
And the worst thing about a broken revolver is that you can't fix it yourself and will involve a trip to a gunsmith.
Modern pistols are way more reliable and that's why militaries and police use them so much.

gerber ghost strike. HIGHLY recommend for a very, very good concealable fixed blade defensive knife. excellent grippy rubber on the handle, the kydex scabbard locks the knife in place. you can insert the knife in handle facing either orientation.

whatever you say man.

Correct. Tampons are the best gunshot wound 1st aid. My dad was a cop. He carried one all the time. Still does even though he's retired.

>I've never owned a gun in my life

sorry to burst YOUR bubble, retard, but he did not claim revolvers to be MORE reliable than anything. he just said that they are extremely reliable - and they are.

>quoting somebody directly
>then straw-manning them
>bieng this fucking stupid
stop posting now, younsre embarassing yourself

I have around $20k worth of guns. Not that much but I bet more than you ever will.

>implying semi autos are more reliable
>implying THIS IS A REASON WHY MODERN NATIONAL MILITARY ADOPTED THEM

my fucking side are on fire, please shitpost on /k/ so we can all have a good laugh you noguns fucking faggot airsoft enthusiast

>I have around $20k worth of guns. Not that much but I bet more than you ever will.

>Nothing personnel kid

preparedgunowners.com/2015/07/30/why-revolvers-are-not-more-reliable-than-semi-auto-pistols/

>20k
lol so, like what like about 10 firearms + magazines, ammunition, accessories? an average collection for 200million US gun owners? oh OH watch out guys, we have a badass here.

>links one faggot article
ok kid sorry, i refrain. i don't want to make a fool of myself objecting to a guy who has an NRA subscription to concealed carry magazine. now go tell paul harrel and Jerry Miculek why revolvers suck.

i literally just peed laughing. why do you need to act tough on an anonymous image board? fucking keyboard warrior. lmfao

dont mind me. you know who i'm replying to.

I'm sorry but that article is bullshit. The author is one of those meme guys who says shit that'll get views.

The operating principles of a semi firearm leave more room for failures, even if the guns have fewer parts than a revolver.

is this a reference to something?
it sounds like a good punching weapon, unless you're an autismo and pay for everything using dimes as like an ocd kinda thing

>mfw bum a smoke from OP

He's just a really cheap tipper at the strip club.

kek

Speaking of, are newports actually good for anything except having a cool box?
Newports are basically the only cigs I've ever smoked because a friend gave me a pack. I've also had one camel regular which was pretty good.
There are better mints right or are they all boring.

but to keep it tech related- are ecigs a meme?

>They're basically immune to malfunctions. No jamming, no needing to recock. Their profile is also slimmer other than the cylinder.

yeah man, the kid posting here is fucking cancer. anybody with extensive shooting experience knows better. he isn't worth the (You's). after he reaches puberty and gets some practice in, hangs out with good shooters, he'll look back and say "i talked shit about a platform that has had a history of meritorious, effective, reliable service for centuries, wow i was a fucking idiot and i am embarrassed."

>people unironically believe a well trained shooter with a five shot .38 special isn't an extremely dangerous and well trained deadly adversary

don't get me wrong I own a lot of semi autos too, for anybody reading...

so are you a twelve shots or a high noon kinda guy?

>not posting the box
Such 90s many aesthetic.

pretty cool man

>so are you a twelve shots or a high noon kinda guy?

At heart I'm a "keep a pistol in my garter belt" kinda girl (male.)

.357 is better, I'd say since it's able to accept .38 special and .357. It's suboptimal but more flexible. Of course it's all a matter of opinion.

>matter of opinion
well sure i guess if you say so. however:

balochistanpolice.gov.pk/thesis/HandgunW.pdf

Firearms is a great and interesting American hobby. We all should stick together instead of argue. Yes, .357 and .38 are both great. Application, use case, so so many other factors are involved with caliber selection. I Highly recommend Paul Harrell on youtube for comparisons. Anywho, interesting and great stuff. cheers my /k/ brother.

>comfy lanparty image unrleated

>girl (male.)

4U

Comfy times

You two are total fucking fudds. I always find it hilarious how oldfags get so butthurt when someone trashes their antiquated revolvers. Revolver fags are only eclipsed in butthurt by 1911 fags. They just go insane when someone insults "the Browning masterpice". They'll get less butthurt if you insult their wife or a kid. But I digress...

You see, I have a gun YT channel and I make gun videos. I have one fairly popular video in which I take two brand new guns: one a very popular pistol and one of the most popular S&W revolvers. I then proceed to shoot 500 rounds through each. Revolver lasted just over 200 rounds and the pistol finished all the 500 rounds. And yes, the butthurt from all you fudds was fucking immense and glorious and they called me names and claimed it was fake, a setup, a paid promotion etc.

I don't care what you do with those antiquated pieces of steel. It's your life. Carry what you want.

>I have a gun YT channel and I make gun videos.
ok, thanks for warning us, your autistic opinions are 100% dropped now. The more you post, the more you reveal to anyone with experience how little you know. Just give it up, or adopt a post so we can filter you. Also, thanks for making gun owners look bad on a board outside of /k/.

>gets pocket lint in his CC
>it doesn't fire
No thanks.

What caused the revolver to fail, user? Too much heat?

-- t. not a gun person

>You see, I have a gun YT channel and I make gun videos. I have one fairly popular video in which I take two brand new guns: one a very popular pistol and one of the most popular S&W revolvers. I then proceed to shoot 500 rounds through each. Revolver lasted just over 200 rounds and the pistol finished all the 500 rounds. And yes, the butthurt from all you fudds was fucking immense and glorious and they called me names and claimed it was fake, a setup, a paid promotion etc.

Cue the part where you could easily prove your point by posting said video, but won't for vague reasons.

>What caused the revolver to fail, user? Too much heat?
It wouldn't extract empty shells anymore. Extractor failed. Timing got fucked too. It was a total mess.

You could also use a search engine. I'm not here to promote my channel or my videos. I also don't want Sup Forums comments on my channel.

Weak dick little bitch.

100% correct. Nice precognizance.

>I have a gun YT channel and I make gun videos
link pls

>Weak dick little bitch.
See what I mean? I just don't have the time to deal with these insane fudds anymore.
There was one guy who made something like 50 comments on that video and claimed I was a liar, how I used a file to weaken springs and how I filed the extractor rod, how I used brake cleaner and removed lube and a litany of other insane shit. I never banned him (because he didn't make any threats) but he was making comments for fucking months.

If YT money wasn't so shit now and if most of my vids weren't being demonetized every day, I'd make another videos with two brand new revolvers (S&W and Ruger) and show how shit they STILL were.

Anyway, stay mad!

>Government Motors
>Ford

Why do people insist on driving shitty domestics? It's like everyone enjoys replacing major components every 30k.

The 90s called, they want their automotive bantz back

Domestics sucked in the 90s and they still suck now.

Meanwhile, someone like Hickok45, who actually has both guns and a Youtube channel, has a verified 75,000+ rounds through a S&W revolver with only a few wear repairs since he bought it new in the early '70s.

What do you do with all of this radio stuff

>has a verified 75,000+ rounds through a S&W revolver with only a few wear repairs since he bought it new in the early '70s.
He's also a guy who shoots a box per day (and not in a chain one cylinder after another) and then cleans his revolver and puts it away into his safe.
Your reading comprehension is shit user and you sound like a gun newb who doesn't even understand basic properties of materials and what happens to them when you heat them up.
I fired 200+ rounds through the revolver without taking any breaks. I think I dunked it into the water once because I was afraid of a cook-off since the cylinders got incredibly hot.
Anyway, just go back to watching that old fart's shill videos. I'm sure watching that shit will make you a certified internet gun expert soon.

Thanks for making me laugh. I appreciate it. LOL

itt: small penis nosex faglordz try hard to pretend to know shit about gunz on the internet
>on g
ffs give it up, anyone who shoot KNOWS you sound like a complete faggot retard. who do you want to convince? nogunz to hate revolvers? you're for all practical purposes, an anti-gun faggot.

keep your virginity to yoruself.

The fedora you're wearing must be so huge it's crushing your brain.

>small
to crush.
>Dense
is another one.

OK, you post a link to that Youtube video and prove you're the owner and I'll PayPal you a $25 gift right now. You literally have nothing to lose.

>I think I dunked it into the water once because I was afraid of a cook-off since the cylinders got incredibly hot.
Wait, isn't getting metals really hot and then quenching them in water kinda bad for their structural integrity? I've ruined a couple of skillets by spraying them with water when they were still hot, they got all warped and shit, which sucked for me because I have an electric cooking range. Quenching metals in water also tends to make them more brittle. No wonder the revolver failed.

>Wait, isn't getting metals really hot and then quenching them in water kinda bad for their structural integrity? I've ruined a couple of skillets by spraying them with water when they were still hot, they got all warped and shit, which sucked for me because I have an electric cooking range. Quenching metals in water also tends to make them more brittle. No wonder the revolver failed.
Nahh.... temperature was nowhere near the critical temp. It wasn't even close to tempering temps (and to temper you need to hold them there for an hour or more). FWIW, pistol was dunked too at the same stage.

>FWIW, pistol was dunked too at the same stage.
Ah alright that makes it fair.

Appreciate the honest answer
>you can hunt moose with a fucking pistol
Jesus H. Christ I had to look it up but those are some big bullets
Cheers lads, I've been to /k/ a couple of times, mostly I go looking for threads about meme weapons, it's a good board

wifi penetration.

But really, I haven't done it in a while, I have a new project, and learning about reverse engineering.

where the fuk does that phone even work?

found the rich guy with good taste.

>bag (some under armor backpack.)
Text books and notebooks for school
Flash drives (one with puppy Linux on it, another with windows 10 install media, one with some antivirus tools on it, and one more with personal files)
Various pens and pencils
>pockets
Keys
Droid Turbo 2
Wallet
Shitty 15 dollar headphones.

Haven't posted in the Sup Forums version of these in a while.

That’s an older BMW key, what year and model? Reminds me of our old 87 325i

Thief
Street thug
Terrorist

cuck

Hi boys, can I join the fun?