/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user wants asscancer • user got a magnetic smartphone holder • user got chinked on an e3 flasher • Chink mint update • user got a chink lightbulb • user got USB LEDs • Jack Ma post • user got some colourful styluses • user got a chink gamepad. Likes it • user's chink mint is sad • user got some Jack Ma-o-lantern lights • user got a Convoy S2+ and charger • user got a bread cushion >Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/yaiyYbIJ
aliexpress.com/item/24-XML-T6-LED-40000-lumen-18650-26650-exploration-torch-light-flashlight-tactical-lantern-self-defense/32783136154.html
t.me/chinkshitgeneral
s.aliexpress.com/eiQ3IFFv
s.aliexpress.com/Bz6R7FVr
aliexpress.com/item/usb-tester/32572247119.html
aliexpress.com/item/usb-led/32797382825.html
aliexpress.com/item/USB-2-0-Software-Radio-DVB-T-RTL2832U-R820T2-SDR-Digital-TV-Receiver-Stick/32506410349.html
gearbest.com/smart-lighting/pp_644095.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

0utsider is back at it again with the chink mints

Is this the cheapest they have ever been?

Its so useless but I kinda want one still.

>inb4 Jamesdonkey keyboard poster

Laptop locks, Phone holder and Xiaomi Wiha Screwdriver Kit arrived.

Got chink'd by gearbest again, it arrived via regular mail even I paid of registered shipping.

Everything seems reasonable when you convert it to Britbong Shekels

lmao yea its the ultimate jew

stuff has lower number and therefore is a better deal

>PCД

I'm fucking spooked, that's my cunts currency.

I too picked up a convoy s2+ and 18650s, still need a charger. Is this liitokala recommended? What do I need to do with the mode button?

>Got chink'd by gearbest again, it arrived via regular mail even I paid of registered shipping.
Get shrekt, user. I got proper tracking on some items that weren't supposed to have it.

Maybe I should get this instead as a "charger".

TOMO M2
s.aliexpress.com/yaiyYbIJ

What's a good wireless mouse (full-size, not those portable mice)?

Recommended chink multitool?

>Whole week without Chinese goods being shipped.
They better have a sale in October. 11.11 is way too much waiting especially for stuff I need asap.

Does anyone know a descent drone with a camera for around 100 euros (around 110$)?

I think all drones can descend, user.

Next get a handheld floodlight.
aliexpress.com/item/24-XML-T6-LED-40000-lumen-18650-26650-exploration-torch-light-flashlight-tactical-lantern-self-defense/32783136154.html

Need an Android tv kinda thing with Retroarch that can handle up to Nintendo 64 games, spoonfeed me pls I'm clueless

>get message from post office
>dude lmao you have a package with tracking no [number]CN come get it faget
>never ordered such thing and don't recall getting that exact tracking number
what do

Can I dispute an order because the seller lied about the shipping method? I want this fucking chink to burn for shipping with Yanwen after I paid extra for shipping. Even if I manage to get it within the guaranteed delivery time, I clearly didn't get what I paid for when they used a dirt cheap shipping option that can't possibly deliver within the delivery time they advertised with.

>kz bluetooth cable and compatible headphones
are the ZST good, they are like 20 euros with the cable, but the ZS5 are just 10 euros more. Sorry, but i can regurarly check csg anymore, so dunno what to go for

Not that guy but I use a Nitecore UM10 for charging batteries, works good for me, you can get that or the UM20 or UM40 depending on how many batteries you need/want to charge at once.

>another envelope full of mysterious chink white powder
go get it user, it's a gift :^)

They tested it just for you, dear friend.

no pls don't summon the jamesdonkey fag(s)

Yeah that's what i'm concerned about. I'll probably open it in the same post office or something

>inb4 $999 declared value and i have to pay VAT to get myself killed
fug

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751

JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

what the fuck is wrong with you?

>Ajazz
ofc

what the fuck is wrong with (You)?

LiitoKala is well-respected on flashlight forums like BLF. Really cheap too. Get Nitecore if you want premium chink chargers.

What are some good ballpoint pen brands?

I just inherited a Mi band 2 and 1s. Is there anything neat you can do with them (other than the obvious fitness band stuff)? What's the best app to use with them, Mi Fit I guess?

it used to be in the infographic

Thanks user. You're great help!

I'm looking for a monitor mirror without distortion
I want to look at myself as I trip

I ordered with gearbest kz zs5
If I come v2, is it worth to me to return them and take kz ZST?

Gadget bridge from f-droid if you want to use them without signing into anything.

I'm planning to say I got some faulty items if V2 arrives for me.

>if
more like when you get v2

>Telegram group
t.me/chinkshitgeneral

When someone has your back, they are there to support you unconditionally.
When life seems to blindside you with undesirable events, they’re there for you without complaint,
supporting you in your moment of need, not for their own selfish, self gratifying reasons,
but because your well being to them is foremost in their mind and heart.
A lover not only does the above, but is flexible in mind and heart to make the necessary changes and sacrifices in their own lives if they know it is something that enhances yours.

Would you buy chink mooncakes?

ugu

Various non-traditional flavors

Hi Gleb.

s.aliexpress.com/eiQ3IFFv
s.aliexpress.com/Bz6R7FVr

Fuuuuggg these look so convenient, instead of having to buy a tablet and cover/keyboard why not have a phone version of it?
Would these meizu covers work on other chink phones like OnePlus or Xiaomi? Or is it just for the Meizu line products?

If its like the discord autism club then its fucking useless and full of autistic retards and dumb children

I brought some xiaomi earphones a week ago, I checked Aliexpress today and saw that the shipment has been cancelled.

I tried contacting the seller, but I've gotten no response from them. I've also tried opening a dispute, but I can't, since the items need to arrive beforehand.

Have I been chinked?

Any way to turn a dumb TV into a smart one? I want to watch youtube on it

Get a chink TV box or stick

no, you are just fucking retarded

you should probably see a refound soon

>implying there is such a thing as non-chink mooncakes
I probably wouldn't buy the ones you have posted they look overly sweet.

Hey RegularShill, we know it's you

I would with some reluctance insert chink stuff in a few other places than my throat

but food? even I have a bit of sensibility left in me, user

whats wrong with the v2 ?

Everywhere write that they are shit.

Mooncake is nasty.

I received 2 chink DAC, expecting to get rid of the awful hissing and electric noises from my computers audio cards

>HiFimeDIY ES9023
great quality, very nice sound, 0 hissing or weird noise, works fine with linux and windows10

>PCM2704
dirty out of the bag, with chinese fingerprint as proof, audible hissing, works on linux when it wants to, fine with windows10, audio quality seems good enough

Is there a fix for the PCM2704 hissing ? Tried on 2 computers with different IEMs, and as it is it's not better than a motherboard audio card

Guys, I have ordered a spinner from store which sells copters. And it seems that they have sent me a 600 bucks copter instead spinner, because weight of package is 3.5 kilo instead 100 grams. Or they just sent me drugs, so I will go in prison if I accept package.

have you tried it on a powered hub?

What did I get today /csg/???

First up is a USB tester! aliexpress.com/item/usb-tester/32572247119.html

Next is a USB LED light! aliexpress.com/item/usb-led/32797382825.html

I got warm white of course.

They both work!

Post-brexit bong bucks ain't worth shit

No, I will try that at work monday, I dont have a powered hub at home, thank you for the suggestion

So is tomo 2 cell okay as a charger/powerbank combo?

What do you do with this? Just as a small light source?

yeah, portable mini light for powerbank.

Striped panties.

What are some really cheap things i can use to fap? And will i get chinked and have them write sex toy on the package

>usa tester
Nice!

what is the difference between KZ ZST Pro and KZ ZST?

I use both Mi Fit and Notify & Fitness (which is usable in free mode and doesn't have any ads),
gadgetbridge's nice but for some reason it didn't work so well for me.

>Aliexpress keep sending me emails about offers on girl's socks
Th-thanks guys

Any good weed vaporizers for cheap?

Any DAC/amps that also feature digital passthrough/out? Something that will plug in via USB but outputs SPDIF in addition to analog.

I'm interested in this as well

kys degenerate

Have been using this aliexpress.com/item/USB-2-0-Software-Radio-DVB-T-RTL2832U-R820T2-SDR-Digital-TV-Receiver-Stick/32506410349.html for two weeks and i can say i'm impressed. I can now record all my college lessons in great audio quality for

Post proof
pics when you collect It/tell us where abouts you live so we can watch you get arrested on local news

If you are looking for "high end" stuff, by chink standards, the hifimediy there handles both analog and optical output

>record all my college lessons
with a radio receiver? wtf

Just buy a power bank that has a flashlight built in. I got a 10000mah pack from Amazon with one that’s rugged-style for $16

Only because Soros is trying to make an example of us, how dare we reject globalism

All built-in power bank flashlights are the same. Not bright, horrible tint, waste of time. They're thrown in there to seduce normies.

But non-brits and non-europeans will still take over in a few years

maybe capture the prof's wireless mic signal?

classrooms in my college have audio systems and the professors (actually most of them) use microphones so everyone can hear, even people in the last rows. i just asked once to show me the mic label and they all are between 662-686 MHz, so i scanned for the right frequencies the first week of lectures and saved everything in the program's freq manager

i'm , of course as says they use wireless mics, Shure MX17 in particular

There's an easy fix for that

>When someone has your back, they are there to support you unconditionally.
>When life seems to blindside you with undesirable events, they’re there for you without complaint,
>supporting you in your moment of need, not for their own selfish, self gratifying reasons,
>but because your well being to them is foremost in their mind and heart.
>A lover not only does the above, but is flexible in mind and heart to make the necessary changes and sacrifices in their own lives if they know it is something that enhances yours.

the fuck is this gay shit you weeb faglord.

but how can you do anything when the only thing you're elected to is something you want to leave.

Need some help anons I bought this bulb gearbest.com/smart-lighting/pp_644095.html
Anyone ever used one of these? How do I set it up through mi home? It only produces a Wi-Fi signal, no Bluetooth.

They're going to fuck it up like the cucks they are and then we'll elect Farage a couple years later, I never said it would be swift

sorry meant to type Corbyn

Yassssss! I got my Redmi Note 4 Gloabal today. Pretty good, I am replacing my vertical pink line s7 edge and im not dissapointed so far. I'm the guy who had to buy the bundled headphones in order to get the black phone, and guess what, the included earbuds were pink, lol wtf. Guess they had to chink me somewhere but they also included a screen protector and a silicone case aswell as some sim card adapters. Overall pretty neat, thanks csg

These ratchet belts are the best belts ever