/OCR/

Who here into /OCR/ shoplifting? I think it would appeal to many Sup Forums types as it can go very in depth in strategies to avoid getting made by loss protection. Also the thrill of deviancy and outsmarting the system.

Maybe you guys are too socially inept to pull off acting natural and neutraling suspicion, or talking your way out after getting made by LP. Or maybe you guys aren't so confident about breaking the law when you're not behind a computer screen.

Anyways, feel free to ask me about my LCR exploits, how to beat the game and have practically no chance of getting caught, moral issues, risk vs reward, anything.

Bottom line, it's classic risk vs reward and it is 100% a game of skill. If you know what to do, what to watch out for, when to bail, you have practically no chance of getting caught. Every single time someone gets caught, it is due to an avoidable mistake.

INB4 moralfags

How much time have you done? Only I’m not interested in an AMA by Blind Luck Magoo

>wanting a shop lifting charge on your permanent record
Good luck finding a decent job. Are you 12 or something?

So don't get caught.

21. I've lifting over $2000 worth of merchandise in 4 months. Clean record. Never even had a close call. Luck has nothing to do with it.

You are going to get caught if you make a habit out of shoplifting. Once they get hinted onto your trail, they will narrow you down using security footage (not hard, you probably look suspicious as fuck), and then spread that image to other stores to warn them.

So one day you will be walking into some store you've never been in and are going to be made the moment you step in, cops will be called, and they will wait for you to grab something and then bust you. You will them get a felony charge on your record that all future employers will get to see.

The only shoplifters who don't get caught either only do it a few times or only take worthless garbage. Making a hobby out of it will get your ass caught.

That you don't understand any of this really makes me think you are underaged bait, which is good for you because when you inevitably do get caught, it will be on your juvy record and can be taken off.

Or just stop acting like a nigger

Switching chains when I attract heat, being aware of who's around me at all times and dashing when I get a bad gut feeling.

>inb4 jamal
look I see you seek the thrill i get it.
But there is a lot more less questionable things you can do for such adrenaline rush.
Why don't you try parkour or trespassing without getting caught.
Because getting caught for climbing a crane won't get you (most of the time) arrested but threft does.

>4 months
That's nothing, though you better stop at half a year before they start looking for you. When they do inventory at the quarters they will notice what's gone. If it is a good product they will check security.

This is an industry standard. All the fools think they are clever and will never get caught, until they do.

This is also not technology related. Stupid underaged b8.

Unless you are literally going from town to town, there is little you can do to "deal with the heat". You aren't the first to think they can be an invisible shop lifter, and you won't be the last.
The habitual ones always get caught.

2k is nothing. How can you live in that

>Stealing anything
>Ever
Fuck off Jamal

This joke of a thread would be even better if OP was a jamal
>Jamal thinking he can shoplift without being suspect
Nigger you are suspect without even thinking of shoplifting.

>Luck has nothing to do with it.
So too much luck, too little humility to recognise the luck AND no pattern recognition. Thanks for wasting our time and sage your shit bread

>inb4 moralfags
Fuck you then

What's OCR and LCR in this context?
And how to beat the game?

Neck yourself Tyrone

what does Optical character recognition have to do with shoplifting (apart from you being recognized and caught)?

anyway shoplifting is retarded, if you steal, steal a million

>over $2000
That's enough money to buy Vaseline every month of your eventual jail sentence, should you keep stealing.

>go to supermarket
>see thing on shelf
>take it
>walk out

I doubt the staff give enough of a shit to even argue with me

you have to go back

Do not be niggers.
If you are hungry take by force from the corrupt.

kys yourself OP

Based OP is based

Can you share some of the lesser known techniques you use?

I've always wanted to shoplift, even if I have enough money to buy everything I need from the store, stores fuck over customers all the time so I don't see anything wrong with getting a little more value for the money I spend while shopping.

If I carry enough money to pay for the item I'm stealing, is it enough to get Scott-free if I get caught? Do I get to keep the item if I get caught and they make me pay for it?

>I decide who is and isn't corrupt
Fuck off commie.

every maneuver except the last one is worthless. and that last one will still get you caught when they go back to security footage and see you at the display they have missing stock at.

hence why you will always have to run. it is destiny.