What's a good keyboard OS?

What's a good keyboard OS?

w-what

>>>kitchen

Keyboards usually don't have operating systems

BASIC

Do you mean an is for your keyboard or that's good for people who like keyboards?

windows 10, now go kill yourself

i hear microsoft finally implemented keyboard input in windows 10. too bad linux is still lagging behind.

Yeah

Yes.

They actually do. It's just small and depends on how blurry your definition of OS is allowed to be and how modern the keyboard is

Modern keyboards have an OS that sends signals along usb . It also is used to handle lights

as strange as it may sound, but GNOME was made for full keyboard control

That's firmware you mong

Fuck you. :)

I have linux in my keyboard. My blood is open source

It is a system for operating the keyboard.
>how blurry your definition of OS is
Learn to read, moron.

An operating system is computer software that controls access to hardware resources such as I/O, RAM, block devices, GPUs, CPUs, and peripherals, provides common services for software running on it (API and ABI), and in the case of a timesharing OS (virtually all OSes today), schedules tasks.
Firmware is software flashed onto read-only memory that provides low-level control of hardware. Keyboards have firmware, not operating systems.
If your definition of OS is that blurred you are blatantly incorrect and generally pretty dumb.

>Keyboards have firmware, not operating systems.
Maybe it's time that keyboards have an OS, then.

Go make one then.

I'll do it, don't think I won't!

Have you looked at a modern keyboard? They can be complicated, complicated enough to warrant a basic os. Stop speaking on things you don't understand

Until you prove to me that keyboard firmware counts as an OS then you are the one who is talking about things you don't understand.
You don't need an OS to do macros, dumbfuck