HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/iphone-8/specs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can't be real

Oh it's real alright

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

iPhone batteries are much more efficient energy wise. That coupled with the low consumption iOS means a 1821mAh battery on an iPhone is equivalent to that of a 4000mAh battery on an Android.

>$200 Android vs $800 iPhone

>2GB ram
>barely hd display
>smaller battery than wife's vibrator
I miss steve

Friendly reminder

t. Apple shill

>iPhone batteries are much more efficient energy wise
Apple invented free energy.

Complete bullshit

>Let me just pull some shit out of my ass

Apple has a patent that recycles unused screen light emission. Basically if the light isn't reaching your eye it gets recycled to the battery.

>My chinkphone has twice the battery
HAHAHA just embarrassing, guess you gotta pay the Apple Tax™

holy shit apple sucks

Pajeetdrois uses WAY MORE ENERGY because they have SHIT CPUs and SHIT JAVA which wastes cycles. That's way Pajeetdroid phones are slow and need huge batteries.

eyyyyyy

Brainlet doesn't know what Snapdragon is

>>Applel

(You)

Stop talking with your ass ifag

not him
he is obviously making fun of applel shills

>4.7"
>750x1334 resolution
>326 ppi
>65% screen to body ratio
>sub 2000 mAh battery
>no headphone jack
>starting at $699

LMAOOOO

post where it outperforms your Android phone xdddd

>750x1334
>1821 mAh battery
What the fuck?

This doesn’t even make sense.

So do majority of technology breakthroughs when they're first invented.

android phones arent as efficient as iphones, so they naturally have a smaller battery and last as long or longer.

who needs 1080p/2k hd on a screen thats less than 5 inches?

try again lagdroids. enjoying your no updates?

Say that to my gf's iphone 5s that's getting less than 2hrs SOT on ios11, even after replacing the battery.

maybe its because you're using a 6 year old phone

I'm an apple user myself and even I can't take apple seriously anymore. I didn't even know they released the 8. What the fuck happened to the 7S?

muh numbers muh consistency

ifires have batteries that are so efficient that they literally burst open hahah lol

She's not anymore, she got switched to a zuk z2 that gets 6hrs SOT and I use a mi mix 2 that gets 7hrs.

Both of us can use our phone for about 2 days. Something that never exists to any Apple user because they use gay boutique phones.

Apple.
>Invents retina displays
>Drops it.
>Charges the same for a inferior product.

I absolutely refuse to believe this is rea-

> apple.com/iphone-8/specs/
> Pic related

Okay Apple what the fuck.

I can understand 2GB of ram given how you don't have to deal with Java bloat up the rectum, and how Safari is enabling adblocking, less tracking and generally less BloatScript.
I can sort of understand the battery given the new A11 achitecture with less power usage, and OLED meaning less screen power usage.
But why the fuck did you have to stick screen from fucking 2011 in there? On a seven-hundred-fucking-dollar phone no less.

Even fucking $50 chinkphones these days contains a 1080p screen.

Iphone 8 doesn't have an OLED display. It's the poorfag model now, iphone X is the current iPhone

.... I don't get it?

Oh wow I'm fucking retarded, didn't notice the part about IPS.
That makes the microscopic battery make even less sense if the new A11 chip was the only "new" power saving feature.

>3500mah lagdroid
>1 day of use

>1821mah apple
>2 days of use

try again fagdroids, you seem to forgot android is unoptimzed shit that nobody wants to fix

Get the fuck outa here

(u)

The CPU might be very fast, but it's meaningless when it needs to reload every single app in the background when reopening because of the pathetic 2gbs of RAM

The small one barely lasts a day

I'm planning to buy the Helio X20 version
it's like 20% faster
is the snapdragon 625 fast enough?

Also, iPhones' batteries wear down incredibly quickly, my 6s was getting like 2 hours of screen on time at most after 6 months of use

wasnt the new ifone that bezellless shit with the little horizontal ding dong on top? wtf is this?

tfw apple got even lower than chink shit

That's actually impressive

What phone is this?

iphone 7 reheash with worse specs

it feels like normal person pretending to shill now

Yeah, make sure to buy the global model to get the 4g bands

arent they also calling that other new thing ifon8?

the new thing is called the iPhone X

SUPER NEW TECH!

Note 3.

Go ahead, laugh. I have a 10,000 mAh battery in it. It works, it does what I need it to and I don't have to worry about the battery dying.. Which, if your battery is dead, you might as well be carrying around a brick.

*sips drink*

>this Steve Jobs bullshit

Holy fuck, what is this new edgy maymay to suddenly praise Steve Jobs who has never, ever been praised on this board before? Are people here THAT contrarian that they'll even contradict themselves to bash whatever Apple is currently doing? Oh and if your wife has a vibrator, you're a faggot.

days of use
If you are going to lie at least make it believable.

>Note 8 on uber power saving mode

10/10

(you)

"Liked"

Europoor detected.

>comfortable screen size is a negative

screen manufacturing must make a killing with this meme

t. trump

See, this is what I want to see. Actually funny jokes about Trump.

Oh because android is just so much better

Ameripoor detected.

>res
Higher than 720x1280, which means more than enough
>battery capacity
My phone only has a higher cap by 300mAh and lasts two to three days per charge.

I doubt Jobs would allow a balding iPhone.

Find some better bait user

nice shop faggot

Less screen resolution = better power efficiency. Better power efficiency = cheaper battery for same sot. It's quite obvious why.

>Sup Forums is only one person

fake news

The A11 chip shits on every android phone out there, should be laughing at ARM for getting beaten so badly by Apple.

lol no

Anyone can be beaten by Keller

This user isn't bullshitting. The iphone 8s last pretty long.

Nazi husbando thread?

That has nothing to do, specially if you replace the battery. That's just Apple making the software shit on purpose to make you upgrade.

>Brainlet fell for the 720p is enough on a phone meme

it is real you clueless retard

iphones have notoriously bad battery life. the battery on a $150 redmi note 4 lasts for several DAYS.

It's a fucking cellphone, HD is more than enough

Not that guy but I have a phone with 720p display and a phone with 1080p display. Honestly no difference.

The only problem with the 720p phone is that it's 4.6 inches or so. A screen that small kinda sucks.

wtf i love apple now

they have all sorts of patents it doesn't mean they actually use them

>Apple patented black pixels

There is a difference when zooming in, morons and a difference with larger displays.

Apple cucks clutching at straws.

Friendly reminder it doesn't have burger bands
>inb4 I don't live in the US just a third world country

No there isn't, dumbass. You'll see difference in exactly one scenario, and that involves you putting your nose against the phone

I've legit seen teenage girls do that with their smart phones before, so I hope you're not doing it

Yes, it does, moron. You buy the global edition.

Again, it's a goddamned cellphone.

Brainlet doesn't know what zooming in and PPI is lol

I've legit seen teenage girls breathe before, so I hope you're not doing that.

Sub 1080p phones need to die already.