maybe they should get an original logo first

>dont even need to create a jewgle account to subscribe to channels
HOLY FUCKING GOAT

>Install newpipe
>immediately crashes
kek, maybe I'll try it again in a year

>still shilling this application so many months later
i guess you're nothing if not dedicated user

how do you import a subscription opml file to NewPipe?

install gentoo

is there something like this for pc?

didn't the YouTube app have this when it first launched?

>is there something like this for pc?
Ytcc is the closest I've found

Playlists would be nice, but I guess it will come soon(tm).

Only two things bother me now. Doesn't automatically play next video, and the history screen is inside the menu instead of being in a tab or something.

Subscriptions are a useless feature. So's commenting and viewing comments. What needs to be implemented is viewing livestreams.

What the YouTube app does not have:

>Background play
>Downloading videos
>No ads

All for free.

Can you subscribe to things? Yeah. But who cares about that? You go to YouTube to watch YouTube videos. A YouTube application should optimize that experience to the exclusion of everything else.

AIMP logo, lol

you can't, use a feeder for your subscription, the videos in NewPipe are not sorted after the release date so you have to manually check if x YouTuber has uploaded a video

I thought new pipe allowed users to play music with it in the background, but when I switch applications it pauses. What gives?

I prefer ogYoutube with black theme
literally same as as normal yt
has black theme, background playback, off screen playback, video download
other features too, but I dont use them
wantet to keep my jewgle account

Did you press the 'background' button?

>doesn't support subtitles

>can't import subscriptions
It's still shit

Just means you have to manually subscribe to PewDiePie in the app.

I didn't even finish loading the image and I broke out in laughter. Also, why not just make an RSS feed out of the channels you like? I guess it won't matter once YouTube implements DRM. Enjoy it while it lasts, I guess.

Lol this is so great. I was confused at first how to get to my subscription because there was no login button. Turns out that i don't even need to be cucked by jewgle.

In the old version I was getting every time "this content can't play outside youtube" or something like this.

>cant view comments
into the trash it goes

I haven't seen this error yet.

>reads the comments
into the trash you go

That's a feature

>doesn't support playlists
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>he wants comments
fuck off. NewPipe shouldn't have this feature. The whole point is to avoid Google's shit. You can just use SkyTube if you're autistic.

What's the purpose of playlists?

For music

I won't download until it shows Youtube comments

What about PC users?
I only use youtube on my PC

Looks and feels like shit stock yt is still infinitely better at least the modded one anyway

It crashes when i turn off my phone than skytube

So you're retarded? Just download music ffs. Which you can do with NewPipe. Playlists are useless.

Wish something like this existed for PC. Would be very nice not having to log into youtube.

any RSS reader+mpv+youtube-dl

this, youtube-viewer and mpsyt are also good tools. With youtube viewer you can still search and stream stuff with mpv and with mps you can make playlists easily... you can even set up ytdl to download the entire shit within that.
Very comfy.

Is there some kind of subscription box anywhere? Like where it shows you the latest videos from your subscriptions?

Wtf with the cache it's increasing10mib for every video i play.

>mfw when I just want to view people's thoughts about the video

when it gets comments what will the contrarians complain about? livestreaming or playlists?