Found the RX Vega 56 for 475 euros with 100+ cards left in stock, you cant even buy a decent 1070 for that money

Found the RX Vega 56 for 475 euros with 100+ cards left in stock, you cant even buy a decent 1070 for that money

Nice!

>this is what happens when you actually optimize your code and use the API properly instead of pumping _NV extensions in the code.

mate don't buy that shite!!! proper shite mate.

>t. Leather Jacket man

It will only get better as newer games take advantage of the DX12 API correctly. The problem is a lot of older games are DX11 or have had DX12 added on but using DX11 calls so is not DX12 done properly. Lots of game devs are either 1. lazy or 2. on too tight deadlines to learn how to use the newer API's. Most likely a combination of both since many games have been in development for a while. It takes time for things to change.

shoulda just bought a 290

Forza 7 uses dx12 so this makes sense.

>Only 8% faster at 4K and slower at lower resolutions
>Vega 56 matching a 1080
kek

Source?

Go for it and slap a Morpheus II onto the card!

RX580 beats 1080ti. Nice pajeet code. Was raja the lead programmer?

links?

Reminder the 1070 ti will be out soon

and then AMD will drop that primitive shaders driver to make it look silly

its a website that delivers only the the country it resides in so i doubt a lot of people here could use it

> playing Forza lootboxsport
SAD!

NOOOOOO

preordered RX 580 today for 240€
if it's not here in a month or two i get a Vega for 400€

not an argument

I struggled to read through the Ars article about this and really couldn't figure out how it impacts the gameplay. Ars seems to have quite a few writers you don't know what "concise" means or why it's useful. People seem to get upset over easily ignored shit when it comes to stuff like this and that article didn't convince me otherwise

Amd and nvidia are too gready. I thought it was fucked up my 970 costed 330 dollars, now the 1070 is over 500 fucking dollars. Dont support these jews

>Vega for 400€
Where?

France probably

So glad I didn't wait for Vega and instead got an RX 480 (8 GB) for £170 before the mining craze started. Hopefully in a few years the ~£200-250 GPU price bracket will actually be relatively good again.

wtf, I love france now.