Linux

>linux

Diversity isn't wrong or undesirable per se, it's just been made into a buzzword by faggot commies and polacks. Mixing up all the different races, cultures etc. is what causes the problems. Imagine a phone that runs a mixture of GNOME and KDE, featuring all the worst features from both projects.

>Calling GNU/Linux phone the kernel

Phone+Linux=Diverse use. Pretty easy to grasp,imho.

How much will this thing cost?

Less than an IPhone X.

Great, now I can spend hundreds of hours hacking my phone for basic android functionality.

>it's just been made into a buzzword by faggot commies and polacks

Which is why it should be avoided at all cost.

would be fun tho

Anyone who wants this, isn't looking for an Android experience. It's a phone that can be used like a laptop.

The beauty of the Librem 5 is that you'll be able to port Android to it. It's all about having choices. You're a cuck if you're against that.

>letting faggots and commies dictate how you can speak
Cuck.

This.

>loves diversity
>hires pajeets and women so they could pay them less

There is nothing wrong with having diversity of DEs.

It works for Microsoft.

599USD

>The beauty of the Librem 5 is that you'll be able to port Android to it. It's all about having choices. You're a cuck if you're against that.
Hopefully this garbage of a phone won't exist. Freetards never learn, these faggots don't realize they HAVE TO select ONLY ONE ui to release a finished and polished product, we already have the desktop market as the perfect example of what you shouldn't do with ui but somehow they don't give a shit.
Both ui are at alpha stage and won't be operational for another two years given how actually nobody seems to care enough about linux on handheld devices to do the work beforehand.
This will fail and be a perfect bashing subject for linux haters and we won't be able to respond to them because this project is nothing more than a steaming POS.
Also 599 euro dollars...
Fucking kek.

Jesus christ, what's even the target audience for this?

Do you hate systemd, by any chance?

Admit it, you'd buy it, if you could afford it.

freefags

I have it on my main machine but don't really use it for anything else than services so I don't have any strong opinion about it.
I follow mailing-lists and bug reports to know when an update break something so it's not really a problem for me.

Freefags wouldn't pay $599 for a cellphone, just look at the whole used Thinkpad thing

Those two are not related. People who are freefags and use Thinkpads are using ones before Intel Core i series. Those are super old. The most common Thinkpad that everyone shills is T420 which is way newer than that.