How is your project going Sup Forums?

How is your project going Sup Forums?

1 month until delivery.

gastro entheritis made me take a bowels-emptying break this week-end.

>putting hook-nosed trannies in your rice
ugh

>being a nazi

is this a code gore thread?

Fucking 10K lines in, got the backend done, web front end mostly done, React Native Android/iOS apps in progress and I just got slapped in the face with a ton of other work.

Stop being oppressive.

it's done. now I can read chinese visual novels and watch counter-strike all day for the next week

>2.3k lines of JS
>ES5

>NarcissaWright
Stop promoting this mental illness.

I made an i18n duck for react-intl that uses dynamic imports to load locale/language datas

Holy grail of react i18n right here

Now I just need to give the server side render a bit of extra logic so it can find out the initialState language from the request accept-language header and maybe a cookie that we let users set

It's actually something I needed for work but it's way too cool to not work on now

What about you stop being a nazi?

I might get fired on monday.

Time to start your million dollar project.

>1 new post
cre trail linux distro, dir cira rcira docuens

lmao

why does narcissa wear a different wig in every video?
does he realize no real woman does this shit?

Did you just assume xer gender?

LMAO THIS IS THE FUTURE OF CODING

What even is this shit? Should I be able to tell?

I am a coding a README in txt language but is not doing what I expect guys already explained many ways what I want the program to do and still does nothing.

gtfo nazi punk

is state management with Redux

is just sad

Very cool. That async arrow function closure is not something I've ever seen before but my word it's sexy.

fuck you degenerate scum

what ide/skin?

vscode with hasklig font

the real sexy is the webpack dynamic imports meaning I get to keep the initial bundle light and still load new languages in a dogmatic way

Not bad, but I dislike how much is going on there. You're mixing actions, action creators, reducers, state, and requests all within the same file.

I usually have what amounts to an action factory (the inner function of setLocale is pretty much this) that handles requests regardless of being sync/async, and always returns a Promise.

Not a huge fan of the async keyword either. I find most implementations thoroughly screw any stack traces. Since you're just using promises anyways, I don't see what it buys you here.

Cool concept though. 6.5/10.

fuck off

think i'm doing this p2p thingy wrong.

I'm opposed to the super verbose style with multiple files in several subtrees for a single coherent feature. Ducks are nicer.

That said I've since deliberated some more on this in my quest to the SSR, redux and react-intl working in harmony, among other things doubling the amount of action types in this duck.

I'll post another snippet when I've actually solved the problem entirely, localeData for react-intl isnt' serializable so I can't simply prime it in the redux store in the initial markup.

No need to be rude lad

Hey, guys, I need your help.

I am new at coding and making a small chess robot that moves along a board in c++

I have Rank[9] and File[9] arrays(Chess normally [8] [8] however, I am using an extra dimension to count as a “removed pieces” part of the array).

I wanted to do some type of loop taking the 2 array values of the 1st piece and its destination finds the difference between them, then searches through that difference for any other pieces.

If there's only one piece in the way of the chess piece path to the destination I wanted to do another loop to check the blocking piece’s array position for any empty squares that are not in the way of the path of the 1st piece and move to it.

If there is a piece in the destination of the 1st piece(meaning the 2nd piece is being captured) the 2nd piece checks the min/max of the Rank array with its current File and then The min/max of the File and it’s current Rank.

If it’s empty the pieces it moves itself to the end of the array position, if not it does a destination check much like before.

If there are more than two pieces in the way of first removed chess piece destination, since the robots use a very small LCD screens to displaying what piece it is, they can switch their position and have the original piece try to remove itself off the broad.

What would I have to learn in order to code this correctly? Thank you.

>I am using an extra dimension to count as a “removed pieces” part of the array
err, why? why not just store it in some other data-structure?