RAM: 4 GB

gentoo

gentoo, games are for manbabies

>gaming OS
Windows, the fuck else? OpenBSD?

Likely Solaris.

arch

vista
unless you like playing really old games, then xp.

Actually a friend recommended me Windows 10

If you have any interest in gaming, Windows.

Windows 7 is the best for overall compatibility while not being completely ancient. Windows 10 is faster in general but breaks compatibility with some older games, and the Win10-exclusive games aren't worth it right now (unless you really think you'll pour hundreds of hours into Killer Instinct).

Windows '98.

>manbabies
Are you Heavy Weapons Guy?

Ms-dos

if it’s purely for games then Windows 10 is fine, a cheap dedicated pc for only games is kawaii

>cheap dedicated pc for only games is kawaii
Thank you, but I think this dude got more point than you >Windows 7 is the best for overall compatibility

>Windows 10 is faster in general
bait

Depends on which type of gaymes do you like to play. If you like old stuff, go with Windows 7, better compatibility. If you only play newer stuff, Windows 10 should be a-ok.

F

miss you, lemmy

I do look a bit like him, if you send me a mail with your facebook I can add you.

[email protected]

If you want to play trash, grab whatever distro makes you feel special. If you want to play games, nigga the fuck you think, get windows

I mean on a slower PC you will see a speed upgrade with Win10 99% of the time. Even my shitty old laptop which struggled with Vista/7 suddenly doubled it's speed with Win10.

It's still way shittier than Win7 thanks to the user-unfriendly features (not even mentioning the privacy concerns but I get the feeling OP isn't bothered by that) but I cannot complain when it comes to the speed of the thing.

>(not even mentioning the privacy concerns but I get the feeling OP isn't bothered by that)

Yes OP is bothered by that.

>Even my shitty old laptop which struggled with Vista/7 suddenly doubled it's speed with Win10.

>suddenly doubled it's speed with Win10.

And OP wonder is above is bait.

win 7 imo

Windows 10 is awful unless you have an ssd.

>4mb
>gaming

Meme.
Works just as fast as seven on toasters.

No it really doesn't. I put an ssd in my toaster and the 100% disk usage went away instantly.

>pirating windows
enjoy your russian/chinese backdoor botnet

only autismos care about a few framedrops

A critical argument in favor of Windows 10
pic related

DOS

I mean... is it true?

>Anonymous 10/01/17(Sun)00:34:12 >No.390790▶
>That and ten years of development in the memory manager and compositor.

>Compressed swap alone is a massive win on a 4GB system.

If you're only playing old games then even a GNU/Linux distro would be fine

I'm playing Warcraft3 and GTA4:Lost and Damned
And I am leaning towards GTAV

>GTA V
Yeah at that point I would just stick with Windows, or just dual boot it with a Linux distro. Probably Windows 10 because 7 has just as much botnet anyway.

Which games?

this.

just grab a legit win7 iso off the digital river mirror and activate it yourself with one of few tools available

>Which games?

I'm playing Warcraft3 and GTA4:Lost and Damned
And I am leaning towards GTAV

>just grab a legit win7 iso off the digital river mirror
>digital river mirror

Can I have link of the digital river mirror and link of one of the few tools?

>the Win10-exclusive games aren't worth it right now (unless you really think you'll pour hundreds of hours into Killer Instinct).
i literally call it the forza horizon 3 OS

Get a newer GPU

Like which?

Install gentoo

>buying windows
Enjoy you Microsoft/NSA botnet

>he bought a 260 instead of a 4870
Cuck.