Everything I buy from Amazon breaks in less than a year...

Everything I buy from Amazon breaks in less than a year, I called them and told them that I was going to start a class action lawsuit, and I also told them I had found what I thought was evidence of a money laundering operation passing as ridiculously over priced products on their platform. I said every foul motherfucking thing that came to mind, but when I said "and you know this looks like money laundering" the call was immediately terminated which piques my curiosity. A company like Amazon I'm certain could do this in new and inventive ways. I was thinking drugs, but then I thought Amazon>Bezos>Washington Post>???

pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/hurricane-irma-amazon-complaints-of-price-gouging/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

take your medicine

here's what that book really costs.

>only one left in stock
retard

No. This is how things work. They ripped me off and laughed in my face. I poked around and found what I consider to be highly unusual activity. Six hundred dollar bottles of shampoo, conditioner, axe body spray, childrens books...

We're laughing at your delusions too, don't worry.

I seriously recommend you go see a psychiatrist user. Mental illness if caught early can be treated. Please don't take offence in my post and think seriously about what I'm saying

Amazon doesn't sell the items directly and the seller themselves can charge however much they want but it's of course up to the buyer if they want to spend $600 on a book for their children or not.

Look sped...I posted another listing, with another price, right underneath it. There are 3 600 dollar books in that screenshot, and only one say's it the last one. And if you think someone has the right to overcharge 597.00 because it's the last one I want to sell you a really really rare pokemon card...it's the last one. 6,000,000.

Do you see the flaw in your logic yet?

>609

Sounds more like mental illness.

> take your pills.

yes, people are allowed to make things they sell as expensive as they like

Nobody is going to do that right? They are going to say What the fuck?Laugh and move on. Well I have come across the listings too much over the last few months. There's no way it's an anomaly. If others are using the Amazon platform to break the law, it's still Amazon's responsibility. Maybe setting up a business model primarily through google search results and selling garbage is a bad idea if you are breaking the law.

It’s algorithmic pricing causing that.

lol are you poor or something

I want to be perfectly clear here. You think a six hundred dollar bottle of loreal highlithing onditioner can be priced at 600 dollars as long as it's the last one? That charging someone 589.00 shipping for the bottle of shampoo is business as usual? Are you even remotely familiar with laws concerning fraud and price gouging?

Are you? They don't apply to this situation AT ALL.

t. Lawyer

Shut the fuck up, man I wish people who didn't know what the fuck they are talking about would quit shitting up threads.

cbsnews.com/news/hurricane-irma-amazon-complaints-of-price-gouging/

Shut up Bezos you fucking pedo...

What do you mean?

don't buy chinkshit. problem solved.

I better cum rainbow colored jizz when I wipe for that price.

computers are competing with other computers to try to find the "right" price.

Sometimes the computers will end up fucking with each other and vastly over inflate the sticker price due to them being simple programs.

When working properly it keeps prices competitive. When it breaks you can end up with $10,000 toothpaste.

>he buys non-used toilet paper

Lol? Have people really never heard of supply and demand?

You know...I would really like to know what those two reviews say...

The name of of the product is right there just look it up on Amazon

>he thinks anyone cares about money laundering schemes
top kek, psychopathic sacks of shit rule the world user, they do far worse than just overcharge and release planned obsolescence products.

My credit card company said differently, because after that charge my card was shut down for fraudulent activity due to that charge, so I am willing to bet you don't know every consumer protection law in every jurisdiction of the world or even America forr that matter they vary wildy from state to state. Right now I have a friend who is a paralegal reading the TOS to try to find something, anything to jam it up their ass. Cost me a half ounce of bubblegum.

Wait you actually BOUGHT $600 shampoo? Of course it was flagged as fraudulent you fucking nigger faggot.

As I said there are laws dictating pricing despite what Murray Rothbard's Austrian School told you.

Shit. I thought I was on to something. If we were taking percentages what percentage 80? 90? do you think your theory is correct? Is it your opinion I'm wasting my time and your 90% certain? I really want to nail this digital walmarts ass if I can.

Just look up Dynamic Pricing Algorithms.

Amazon is like eBay, they host 3rd party sellers and those sellers make the prices. Only something that says "sold by amazon" they actually do pricing for. You are retarded and/or have a mental illness.

/thread

No I didn't, but I was charged 589.00 for shipping and when 589 dollars goes missing from your account you start to wonder why. The why was an outrageous shipping charge, but then I noticed all kinds of extreme price points on health and beauty products. I forgot about it until my blue tooth receiver fucked up and when I went on Amazon I somehow came across these 600 dollar books which made me think all over, these sonofabitches are raking in illegal money too. Just because they can.

So not only you don't understand how amazon works, you also don't look at the total price before paying.

>mental illness

Seriously, see a doctor.

This thread his hilarious. Thanks Sup Forums staving off suicide one day after the other.

>all these amazon shills
you've been outed bezos just give up the lolis

>release planned obsolescence products.
They say Amazon doesn't have an IRL address but I have always thought it was smack dab in the middle of the intersection of planned obsolescence and conspicuous consumption and every product on the market is junk, some less so some more so, but there are no long lasting durable dependable products left.

You can't /thread your own post newfag.

Dude what the fuck are you smoking
Seriously, get some help

>They say Amazon doesn't have an IRL address
Who the fuck says this? Literally no one. Stop making up shit to make yourself sound intelligent.

You're the type of person who is too mentally deluded to ever seek the help they actually need.

I have been using amazon for years I have the streaming music service and prime. I know EXACTLY how Amazon works don't judge other people by your limitations user, you will only be disappointed and wrong...

>This thread his hilarious
I'm glad your amused even if I'm left to wonder why...One of these days the Amazon rage is going to kill me from a heart attack.

>You're the type of person who is too mentally deluded to ever seek the help they actually need.
Okay where is the Amazon store in your town you take your returns to? There isn't one around me. I didn't think they existed. I wasn't talking about their fucking corporate headquarters you obtuse twat.

Are you the guy who screams that it's illegal to write on his receipt in Walgreens

Sterilize the mentally ill WHEN

That's not the point you moron.

You said
>THEY say Amazon doesn't have an IRL address

Who the fuck is "they"? This is something i've NEVER heard in my entire life and you're acting like it's some common expression.

I bought some things off Amazon that were straight up garbage. Like a new battery for my macbook pro. It was Chinese shit that didn't last a fucking week.

I buy pretty much everything from Amazon becuase they have the best returns policy

>amazon's fault for manufacturers faulty items
>sues amazon
>gets ridiculed because doesn't realise that it's the manufacturers items fault and not amazon who is just a middleman

instead of paying for a new listing when low/out of stock (ie remove it from listing then relist when you have stock)

sellers will just mark the price up tot a point no one will buy it, then lower the price later when they have stock.

"they" being, I should think at this point, a well recognized colloquialism when referencing an amorphous yet not really important entity...you know what they say....

Did you return it? If it goes past thirty days you are fucked, Amazon won't help you. That seems illegal to, but I haven't gotten through the tos yet, I am specifically looking for clauses related to forced arbitration that I unknowingly agreed to by using their platform.

Explain, this bluetooth receiver can't be returned because it's been over thirty days.

Stop trying to appear intellectual, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Man wouldn't be the shit if we could catch Amazon money laundering? I'm certain it's being done with the option of gift cards or lie that rumour about how pricey trash modern art has it's price artificially inflated because it's really just an avenue for money laundering. You can't pay taxes on heroin or trafficked children but you buy a piece of art for 3 million and no one bats an eye.

I bet you don't have amazon prime

They fall over backwards trying to suck my cock everytime I have to return something.

OP has a point though, you could buy cheap fake chink shit in bulk, set up a web store or use some online retailer, buy your shit with the money you wish to launder, resell with ridiculous mark up, and buy again, BOOM, your company is raking in mad profits and you don't have to worry about cash you can't spend hanging around.

Debate me, also Amazon is shady af, weren't they operating at a loss and about to go bankrupt a couple of years back?

>Debate me, also Amazon is shady af
Exactly...Here is another thing this order...never showed up. there is no option to do anything about it. This is the second order that never showed up the other was 2 micro usb cords for android phones. It's only 6 dollars but...I think of a kid that used to run drive thru register at a Wendy's I managed in college, he figured out people noticed if he shorted them nickles quarters, even the pennies but they didn't notice the dimes missing...so he would take the dimes and throw them in a cup. I probably should have fired him, but he was my roommate and I thought it was an interesting experiment. Between thirty and fifty dollars on busy days...and I think, what if you could do that, just stealing the lowly dime, on a GLOBAL scale? Well when I never get a six dollar order it's not shit but it makes me think...multiply that by a million...

sup joseph