How do I get past megas 5gig limit...

How do I get past megas 5gig limit? I heard method like using a vpn or resetting my dynamic router but I cant get it to work.

Other urls found in this thread:

megatools.megous.com/
github.com/megous/megatools
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy cloud storage goy

Megadownloader, you fagget.

JDownloader 2

i have 50gb after registration on mega, wtf

Doesnt work anymore faggot
Like your limit is now only 50gig?

megadownloader
reboot router to get new ip
make sure you get new ip
resume
it just wreks

fuck, i thought you were talking about storage space, not bw limit, sorry. use megadownloader then.

I simply use megasync, right click on it add links - it starts downloading from links when the 5 gib limit is reached i close the application - reconnect to internet ( dynamic ip ) and it continues to download upon boot.

I've downloaded around 120g yesterday from mega, I like it since I download with maximum speed and constantly so I just get my shit trough mega nowadays.

>retards in this thread
rebooting your router will not give you a new address unless your lease is up.

to get passed megas block you need to proxy your connection. easiest way is to vpn somewhere

Works for me, I don't even restart it just disconnect / reconnect from its control panel and clearly see it assigns me a new ip.

If you have a dynamic router you can change ip on reboot

>JD2 doesn't work anymore

You are full shit, keep your shit updated

JD is malware anyways

The adware in the installer can very easily be declined, Linux installer doesn't have adware because JD2 can be installed through cli, try harder, retard

I use the built in VPN (Proxy) in Opera, it works just fine and you have access to 7 or 8 different IPs with ease

>reddit spacing
try harder retard

Brainlet

I don't need Reddit to know my stuff, I already knew it from experience

>The adware in the installer can very easily be declined
thats not really the point tho. the point is that the adware is there. there is not a single version of windows that doesnt have it. inb4 windows. also even if you decline that shit still gets installed at least when i used it. downloaded it from their forums too. thankfully i downloaded it when i installed a new OS so i could wipe it without losing anything. i primarily use it in sandboxie and i havent had problems with it

i pay the $5 because i have a job and too lazy to fuck with proxies and spyware like JD2

but jdownloader doesn't even have adware. you're downloading the wrong version.

thats complete fuckign bullshit. their main version installs adware

mega tools
megatools.megous.com/
github.com/megous/megatools

but really, just change you fucking ip