AHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAH

gs.statcounter.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UC_Browser#Privacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>faggotfox behind safari
Holy shit, remember when numalefox was approaching 30% markketshare before chrome was released? chrome literally cucked mozilla out of existence

>edge 1%
Why do I keep seeing images of the logo here and there and get the impression people are using it?
I knew MS was shilling this thing

Just use Chromium, librehippies!

I use edge, on my Venue 8 Pro tablet, since it genuinely incorporates tablet features and works pretty well compared to chrome or ff
But on desktop? Hell no. I'd never do that.

if you're going to be shouting buzzwords left and right you might as well go to

Get rekt! kek

damn, all these Sup Forums faggots shilling f*refox really gotta step their game up

Wtf even is UC Browser? It's above Firefox.

Mozilla is prepping an ad campaign for the launch of Firefox 57 and this is the first time ever that Chrome lost marketshare.
Exciting times are ahead.

A mobile browser very popular in China.

>A mobile browser very popular in China.
Okay, no surprise it has many users then.

>Germany has 4.9% Linux market share

Absolutely patrician

wtf?! i hate pussy now!

A literal botnet. Sells all your data and doesn't even try to hide it. Used by pajeets and chinks

>nation full of bdsm furfags use linux
why am i not surprised

jesus christ I lost so much touch with normal society.

everybody uses chrome and IE? fuck me. how many people using chrome are perma-logged-in to their gmail accounts?

germans always were autistic

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UC_Browser#Privacy
>In 2015 it was revealed as part of the Snowden leaks that UC Browser leaks sensitive IMSI, IMEI, MSISDN data, Android ID, MAC address and users Geo-location & Wi-Fi related data without any encryption; which was used by intelligence agencies to track users
niiiice

>jesus christ I lost so much touch with normal society.
you're on Sup Forums
that's a fucking given, people talk about adblockers like they're a given meanwhile in the real world only ~40% of people use them (at best)

40% is actually an order of magnitude more people than I expected.

>only ~40%
>only

the at best is important here because the survey wasn't all that comprehensive

>chrome
>literally siphons 90% of your CPU to data mine your hard drive

we're talking about chrome not linux

I use Amazon browser(tm) on my Ubuntu actually and it's NOT botnet

As mentions, Edge works well with tablets. I use it in my Surface Pro. And I’ve switched over to it at work because FF has these weird tearing errors when scrolling and is about to commit sudoku anyway.

it was only last week we had an user proclaiming being an amazon warehouse wageslave for 12 hours a day was a great living

well, it's better than nothing

and you can still have a high quality of life on poor wages if you're intelligent about how you spend the pennies you've been allowed

being a prostitute is better than having an overwhelming majority of your day taken away due to moving boxes
not even exaggerating your body will be ruined less taking a bunch of dicks on the regular than it will being a warehouse cuck

the robots probably do all the work and he just sits around shitposting

Chrome's dominance is due to android faggot it comes presinstalled on all android phones and in most cases better than the default browser same issue with safari over firefox.
> B-but chrome also leads in the desktop market
firefox quantum will solve that problem

>firefox quantum isn't in the windows store
excuse me sir how do i fix this with the power of open source

I bet you've never done one single physically demanding day of work in your entire life and are weak and overweight. Just KYS already.

you /fit/-/sci/-Sup Forums?

>doing one day of physically demanding work
>defending being a corpcuck praising having your life taken away for $11 an hour
so this is the power of retardation...

The site is literal fake news.

I literally get a popup from edge once a week telling me how it's 14% faster than chrome and I should use it. I only use it for netflix because those kikes only enable 1080p for edge. I swear if it wasn't for muh games I'd switch to linux or hackintosh in a heartbeat.

I should add to this that Edge is fucking terrible. Shit freezes for a couple seconds everytime I click on anything in netflix.

just use the netflix app
i mean its kind of shitty still but won't be devoting entire browser processes to watch video
also you have to toggle some option to disable those suggestions i cant recall what it is, but check personalization and/or privacy settings

>Netflix app
Tried that, it was even worse than edge. Thanks for the suggestion for the popup though. I assumed MS was too jewy to have an option for it.

>Someone does physically demanding work, welp must be low pay

Enjoy your NEET lifestyle champ. You'll shed those pounds someday...ahahahahaha

its some vague shit too mind you like show tips and tricks or suggestions
they really need to drop the stupid tricks they aren't needed

>someone does physically demanding work
>it's objectively low pay as proven by application guidelines, and previous/current workers
a fat shitposter, that's working out well for ya huh bud?