*breaths in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too heavy, too thick, shit OS... /thread

the note 8 is both thicker and heavier
I agree with the shit os though

>surprised that people are waiting out for the X.
good job

i guess we should send congrats to the op for making a smart move and investing in samsung stock?

>1821 mAh
No wonder iFags have to recharge their phone all the time

Why are there Discord reaction Emojis in-between?

Press F for all the macfags.
Today is a sad day.

And yet the iphone trashes it in every reputable benchmark.

>n-next version will be different
getting flashbacks to the pre-zen amd customer base

this

>MUH MUH SECONDS
It's fun tho, only took android 10 years to win one benchmark.

NOT AN ARGUMENT ;^)

Emphasis on reputable, user. Spare us your toy benchmarks.

this, what we really need are gookbench scores that reflect no real world use at all.

You’re just mad that benchmarks done by adults show that the iPhone is better, right? There’s no need to.

:^)

its been happening consistently for at least 6 years, iphone wins benchmarks, android wins in real-world performance

Because he's in a shit discord server where someone posted those, and he thought they were hilarious, so he screenshot them and posted it here.

Whatever you say :^)

Well honestly, the only reason the Note 8 has and needs 6 GB of ram is because Android (especially with touchjizz) is so incredibly bloated it more or less REQUIRES it.
As long as the OS is optimized, and as long as the apps don't run rampant, 2GB is more than enough, even for browsing sites using obscene amounts of BloatScript.

The screen and battery however, that's ridiculous.
Whether or not the battery was shrunk because the lower res screen needed less power, or because the screen resolution was lowered to accommodate the smaller battery is known only to Apple, but either way it's bullshit.

But honestly, I'm 99% sure the iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X was the main releases this year, and the iPhone 8 is only there to make the 8 Plus and X seem better and "encourage" people to buy them for more than they would have spent on the iPhone 8. It's a known Apple marketing tactic, just look at the internal storage sizes they offer, they always have absolute shit as the lowest option, and the next step being noticeably higher, giving the illusion of "more bang for your buck".

>muh benchmarks
like i was saying

Feelings are more important than benchmarks, user.

>they kept the fuckhuge bezel on the iPhone 8
>but got rid of most of it on the iPhone X
for what purpose

>Triple amount of ram
>Still can't keep up
Nice hardware and shit software :^)

The Note 8 is too big, has bullshit google spyware OS on it.

iPhone 8 is at least affordable and has good form factor of hand and are able to good OS

>dolphin emu
>ppsspp
>pcsx2
>citra
>cllover
I would buy an iphone 8 if they had perfect. Ports

>hardware encoding
of course

>emulators
>Sup Forums browser
what are you, 12 or something?

lagOS is literally spyware
>we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information
>When you share your content with family and friends [...] Apple may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number
>We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where an Apple product is used
>We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries
>we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data
>At times Apple may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Apple
>Apple and our partners and licensees may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your Apple computer or device

- apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww

shilling should be bannable offence

tfw the year old iPhone 7 beats the Note 8 in this test

>synthetic benchmarks
>hardware encoding
>real world applications

lolnope

He's talking about the Note :^)

What does the percentage indicate

The thing about iPhone vs. Android is that a phone is a statement about who you are (whether you like it or not)

Much like a watch. People WILL judge you according to your watch, and also your dress sense, and also your phone.

Android phones can be alright - Samsung ones especially. Samsung is probably the only brand that has built a similar level of cachet to Apple.

But otherwise if you have some obscure Android phone because "erm, ackshually, did you know that Apple customers are just sheeple", people are going to think you're a loser. Because you ARE a loser.

>TLDR
Buy Apple or Samsung depending on your preference. If you buy anything else then you're poor and you need to work harder.

Hold up, just gonna make some edits to Avatar 2 while playing Ashes Of The Singularity on my iPhone

>He thinks RAM speeds up the system
How much RAM have you downloaded?

you piece of shit niggers are no different from the subhumans that chimp out when """" their"""" team plays a match.
lel kek my botnet tracer is noicer than yours...

Samsung lost 10 Billion Dollars with their Note 7 fuckup.

Apple could literally start packaging iPhone 4's for the next 2 years and beat Samsung sales.

What's it like being an insecure faggot?

Samsung gained a lot of trust with their Note 7 fuckup.
World wide recalls. Free replacement with other devices. Compensation.
None if it required court action.

Samsung lost a lot of money but it didn't hurt them much as a company.

>7 seconds
>absolutely retarded test nobody will ever do in the real world
>real difference in speed for opening is at

That's better is that it is over a minute slower than the iPhone 7.

The processor is allegedly 70% faster.

>2gb ram in 2017
Is this even allowed?
Still isn't as bad as the 3ds having 2003 hardware but still. I guess phones don't need that much ram

>source: my ass

The only reason pajeetdroid needs 6gb of RAM is because of a bloated OS and an app store that approves whatever app Pajeet submits.

woosh

suprised that you think all those that didnt bought the 8 will buy the x

Gotta justify the poor sales somehow.

This has to be the biggest fanboy bullshit response I've seen ever. It's amazing you can type, considering you're probably stroking samsungs cock with both hands,

Samsung had NO CHOICE to recall their phones. These were phones that were being put into VR gear that was strapped to your face. If just one blew and blinded someone, Samsung would have gone bankrupt from the lawsuit.