Other urls found in this thread:

en.miui.com/unlock/
en.miui.com/a-232.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What phone do you have / model number?

Sho mi meme phone. Spare battery says bm46

idk sorry

Go into settings about this phone

You don't even know your phone model and want to put a custom ROM on it? Anyway, maybe you'll find your phone model name in Settings > About phone.

Says redmi note 3

At the top it says Cyanogen mod updates though

After you identify your phone model, go here: en.miui.com/unlock/ (if your device is Xiaomi) and apply for an unlock. I've heard that it takes more than a day for your device to be approved and stuff like that, so it's not something you're going to finish today.

already has a custom rom do you really want a different one?

Send a screenshot of your homescreen or another component of the interface, looks like you already have a custom ROM.

Not really. I want it to be like it was before I had to restart it

idk how

So you want it to have what Xiaomi put on it originally? Then do this en.miui.com/a-232.html

No I want what I apparently already have. Just need to set up the settings I guess

Press power and volume down buttons at the same time and hold them until your screen blinks

Wut?

I thought I had a mod called trebuchet on it actually. idk

Trebuchet is the launcher on CyanogenMod, it's not a mod or something, it's not a problem. You can even download another launcher from the Play Store.

I'm amazed op has gotten friendly and helpful responses despite coming across as a grandma who just got her first piece of tech

Oh. Trebuchet crashed so I had to wipe the phone.

Now I don't have the backup thing from it. Got most of the programs back but you can't get clover from the app store for some reason

Had to find it online

Go away Sup Forums
Go larp on another board

You absolutely don't have to wipe your phone if your launcher (in this case Trebuchet) crashes!

It was like wigging out. Kept like starting then crashing

rip

Well, you could just disable it and download another one (I recommend Nova launcher, or, if you want a simple experience, Google Now Launcher) from the Play Store.

Is there away around youtube's new fuckery?

Newpipe.

/shill

>I'm not going to crossdress
then what's the point? i don't get out of bed if there is no boipuss involved

there

Now tell me how to get youtube to play while I use clover without paying

There's an app on F-Droid called Newpipe which does exactly this. Can draw over other apps or just play the audio so you can shitpost all day while listening to unlimited amounts of k-pop

I downloaded it and played a vid and then tabbed out and it stopped though

>blinky bill
that hit me hard