HE'S ALIVE

TERRY BACK AT HOME?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1R4yokEUZY
templeos.org/
isitdownrightnow.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit, when did terry got into a fight? Good lord he turned into those pirates

Nvm that pic looks photoshoped

its actually GIMPed

It was photoshopped with GIMP?

He looks to be living in his van in his parents' driveway. I've watched all of his most recent videos and you never see him in his room, just in the garden or in the driveway in the van.

The videos do appear to indicate he is in his parents garden. We need a video in his room as confirmation however.

>fapping this hard to some dumbshit who made a barely functional OS called (((TempleOS)))

What the hell is wrong with you Sup Forumsays?

how does it feel being this wrong?

The Terry is a monumental super genius whose influence on this universe is utterly incalculable.

Why don't you ask yourself that question? Look and listen closely. He's outside in the garden there, not in his room.

>being this retarded

so this is what Sup Forums really looks like

Big Boss has an eyepatch on his right eye you fucking retard.

>CIA Nigger detected
He wrote his own functional compiler and a functional operating system in a variation of a programming language that he created himself you fucking bus timetable. Get out. You do not entertain God.

Don't need to entertain God, no such thing exists.

But it's cute seeing Sup Forumstards like you getting all defensive. ^_^

Fuck off back to Langley, outsider.

fUcK oFf BaCk To LaNgLeY, oUtSiDeR

Wow, Terry looks retarded in that video, no wonder why Sup Forums worships him lel

>Can't grasp the idea of God so he denies it

Believing that God exists is a clear sign of mental illness.

What's it like to live a superficial life where you can only take everything at face value?

Bump. I wanna know too.

It's either face value or live in delusion. It's okay to live in delusion, and the very point of delusion is that you don't realise you're deluded.

no, it was photoshopped with a gimped Photoshop

Haha, enjoy your schizophrenia.

>tfw I can see it both ways at will

She's going to the right

I think you meant to say Yahweh or Allah.

Nipples added

Depends on what you mean by God.

I can see her going both ways, not at once, but I can see her changing directions.

Am I insane?

Garden has square walls? what a stupid faglord

I can only see her spinning to the right unless I go and look at another gif with her outline drawn in where the leg sticking out is her LEFT leg and stare at it for a while.

However, I used to only fold my hands with my left thumb on top, but now it's starting to feel natural to do it either way.

No. You're insane if you see her spinning clockwise only.

Clockwise as viewed from the top, or clockwise as viewed from the bottom?

She's spinning clockwise only, I draw and deal with illusions my whole life. You guys are crazy if you see anything otherwise.

okay crazy guy

youtube.com/watch?v=x1R4yokEUZY Terry dropping some diggity dank TRUTH.
I only see her spin counter clockwise as viewed from the top.

If you ignore her upper body you can make her change rotation in your head right when her legs cross over each other. The way I see it now she's not even doing a full rotation anymore, she just fluctuates between +90 and -90 degrees.

You just assumed my gender, didn't you?

These tumblerinas always have that fish looking mouth lmao, anyone noticed it?

Those are external walls not internal. Look closely. It's a small overhang somewhere in their garden. That's not his room, and nor is it even inside the house. If that wasn't already obvious, listen to the sound of the traffic. He's outside.

Are you memeing?

Why is this racist, sexist, homophobe still alive? He wishes he could be half as talented as Richard Stallman.

>It's either face value or live in delusion
Literal ape mind that can't deal with subtext, symbolism or metaphors. Only in literalist absolutes. Embarrassed for you.

he's streaming!

Get in here!!!
templeos.org/

Terry is dapper and looking at Stallman is like having a shit pain

Only the sith deal in absolutes!

There are verifiable absolutes in reality, and belief in the contrary is delusion.

Its like I have to activate a switch in my brain to make her spin counter clockwise...

>TERRY BACK AT HOME?
Did he talk about his stay at the mental hospital?

is there any way to archive the stream?

o my God...

Do alt-right toddlers fear this "woman" and her buddies? Pity.

is there a new channel?

why would you fuck a fucking nigger, it's laughable

oh well

>Sigh
Oh well...

pum ramp pum pum pum

I like the beard. Shaved baby faces are for cucks.

Wish there was a chat or something

let's make an irc server for chat for terry's livestreams

or use discord

How? Do you need internet for that?

>Do you need internet
ofc

post a link to the stream i cant find it

templeos.org/

he shaved again

Anybody else have trouble connecting? I just went for a poo and now I can't seem to connect.

I don't get it.

the whole page isn't loading on me

Did the CIA niggers get to Terry?

>templeos.org/
Yes. Sumtin's up. His site is down.

it works with some proxys and isitdownrightnow.com says it's up