Hello

Hello
I am a taxi driver and I found an iPhone 6 plus a week ago. I have no idea who left it there, and there's no iCloud lock and no one has called it yet. What do I do with it?

I know rest of any kind won't work because I will need apple ID and password. I won't turn it to police, they are useless here and won't even try to find the owner.

There 2 options, either help me try to find the owner or tell me how to reset it for personal use.

Give it back Shanyqua

Is not stolen you cunt. It's lost and found, and I'm asking how do I find the owner. I'm an android user so I have no idea how to deal with ios

Give it back Jamal

give it back mohamed....

> It's lost and found, and I'm asking how do I find the owner
Ask the Siri.

Give it back Tyrone

hello sir, that has the looking of my phone
please provide email contact so i can sent do you my own physical address for send phone
kindest considerations,
paj

Give it back to Akhmed

>there's no iCloud lock
>rest of any kind won't work because I will need apple ID and password
>I have no idea how to deal with ios
>there's no iCloud lock

Your story is full of fucking shit. Give it back Jamal and stop being a useless nigger.

why the fuck would a taxi driver who found a lost phone post about it on Sup Forums?. do you realise how fucking retarded you sound?

> I won't turn it to police, they are useless here and won't even try to find the owner.

Turn it into an Apple store, they'll notify the owner.

Just pocket it.

Theft by finding.

Give it back jaiden

see pic related

wow rude, I thought mugi likes niggers

hello sir, please it is exactly as i say and this is my phone
it is a time waste to listen these liars who don't know
i know how my phone looks and this is it
i appreciate you kindness in sending your email link to message privately
regarding sincerely,
paj

>there's no iCloud lock
>tell me how to reset it
?

Just fucking destroy it.

Fuck off nigger

Once you hand it in to the local Apple store they will be able to reunite it with the rightful owner

Bring it to any Apple store and they will contact its registered owner

Just keep it and you'll find a way to unlock it don't ask here though. Ask Reddit desu