The big 5 of Tech

Which one of those company will die 1st in the future or in which order it will happen?

1.Facebook
2.Alphabet
3.Apple
4.Microsoft
5.Amazon

Apple will die in 15 years, everyone else will remain.

Goolag.

Run adnauseam.

1. Facebook
2. Apple
3. Google
4. Microsoft
5. Amazon

1.) Facebook
2.) Apple

The other ones are tough to say, I don't see Amazon or Google or Microsoft failing because they're so big they can handle multiple failures and keep going like it's nothing. Microsoft would probably be the fist of the 3, probably because they just stop innovating and their products remain popular, but not profitable. I see no end in site for the other two.

Microsoft's so diverse.

Amazon is big, but their profit is so razorthin that one major fuck-up would hurt them bad.

Apple without Jobs is going to fade into irrelevancy again.

Facebook is already on the downswing and their complete reliance on ad money is going to fuck them over.

1. Jewbook
It will fall first because Gab > Twitter > Facebook.
Except if Suckerberg become President
CIA's left hand will fall first

2. Apple
Declining since Steve Jobs Death.

3. Micro(penis)soft
Young people use more Mobile, less Laptops & even less Desktops (except Gaymers).
Sony PlayStation > Xbox

4. Amazon
The Sales will drop in a new Economic Crash.

5. Jewgle
CIA's right hand must fall at the end.

Microsoft is going the way of IBM and slowly moving out of the consumer market but staying relevant in the enterprise market, Azure is already shitting on AWS in large corporations and their other enterprise services are growing rapidly. MS might move out of the public eye, but they aren't going to die.

Facebook, but in reality they are all too big to fail and have bought up so many startups to spread their web that they won't ever die entirely.

Isn't Azure mostly powered by AWS Infrastructure?

1. Facebook
>most likely to lose popularity rapidly (like MySpace)
>good chance of a scandal ruining the brand
>if Zuck runs for Prez people will boycott

2. Microsoft
>trash products, legacy shit like Office will eventually just be niche
>their OSs are garbage, no one likes using them and only use them for work
>so so so many failed products, eventually one is gonna be the last
>Server/Azure/Biz related services will exist for a while but eventually phased out; only the oldest and luddist companies will use it

3. Apple
>All they have to do is release a truly shit iPhone and they're done for
>A paradigm shift for Android (less fragmentation, better user experience) can put them under
>Mac and iPad and other are great, but not enough to keep it afloat

4. Amazon
>A few more brazen and half-baked acquisitions and mergers could put them under

5. Alphabet
>Very few things in their way in the foreseeable future
>Literally no real search engine competition, search engines not going anywhere
>Tons of other useful services that normies love, and will continue to
>Only an insane scandal / severe political controversy can shake them

If digits
1. Facebook
2. Microsoft
3. Applel
4. Aphabet
Only Amazon survives The Digital Purge, but becomes horribly deformed.

Apple and maybe Microsoft. The rest of them are critical to national surveillance efforts and the government won't let them fail.

Yeah, of shit. They're the ultimate "me-too" company that releases half-baked trash onto the market and lets it die.

If Microsoft went out of business in 5 years it would be a net-positive for the world.

Jews are far superior to goyim, WWII is an example.

Why is everyone in tech so economically illiterate? Is it because they tend to be younger, and therefore marxist retards?

ipad 10% wtf

Microsoft has a lot of business with the corporate world. It's not going anywhere.

Will Sup Forums hate me if I end up working for one of them?

facebook has the most fragile business model.

You must be really delusional

1.Facebook (mostly ads)
2.Alphabet (mostly ads)
3.Apple/Microsoft
4.Microsoft/Apple not sure for 3 or 4. It depends on the iphone and the software/Azure for Microsoft
5.Amazon (people will keep buying from amazon)

(((Gab))) is owned by a jew. Do your research before shilling for T_D's dumb meme.
Facebook doesn't care for your anecdotal opinion. Facebook and whatsapp both have a large userbase outside of the states.

>PS>Xbox
For this generation anyway.
Young people use mobile, but will transition to a real OS when they grow up and get jobs.

I like your methodology, buddy:

Yeah, but AWS

>ipad/Mac
>great
LOL, you know they aren't great. The only market they hit is the normie market. OSX is trash and you know it. Almost any linux distro would be much better.

OSX doesn't exist. It's MacOS. How new are you?