Why the fuck does no one make good, FREE software anymore?

Why the fuck does no one make good, FREE software anymore?

It's always a scheme to further someone's career/sell a "full version" of the product down the line, no one ever wants to make something useful and give it away without further financial motives. Why? Why are people so fucking selfish?

>I want free software!
>Why are everyone so selfish??

We don't live in the same world user.

> FREE

gtfo commie

Because people have to eat.

Why should I have to pay $15 bucks to some fucking loser NEET for high quality video conversion software?

Whining cunt.

Torrent OS and soft and fuck off. I haven't bought software since Partition Magic 4.0, which was the only time. All OS and soft cost nothing since. Do the math, faggot.

Also Linux.

Now fuck off because you are too stupid to use a computer.

But I shouldn't have to torrent anything to begin with. It should be made freely available without question you fucking mongoloid.

Because they spent their time making a product and they can do whatever they want with their creation.
Are you retarted?

I don't think they should be able to charge for it.

Why the fuck do restaurants not make good, FREE food anymore?

It's always a scheme to make money!

are you a communist and/or child/woman?
only those people think work should not be rewarded by monetary compensation

Sitting in your room and "developing" a basic fucking program doesn't count as work and doesn't deserve to be monetized.

>good
>free

You must choose one, 98% of the time. Good people don't produce their best work for free. When you move out of your mother's house you'll realize that money is in fact very important for someone's security in life.

Basically you're a retarded NEET frogposter.

Then why don't you make your own free software of the software you are too cheap to pay for?

Oh wait, you're a talentless cunt.

>mfw free software doesn't pay the bills.

Why don't you use ffmpeg?

He's probably not a neet, but going on his 2nd or 3rd year of high school. Or he's baiting.

It exist dude, there's a gazillion free video compression software, handbrake is somewhat popular many website reviewer benchmarker use it.

oh look another uppity cunt thinking he is entitled to other man's work.

>I don't think they should be able to charge for it.

Holy shit. You fucking retarded child. If its so trivial why don't YOU make your own shitty software. Its easy right?! Well then just do it yourself.

pic related

The answer would be obvious if you weren't a selfish cunt.