>Be asian
>get genocided
>Be oceanian
>get flooded by global warming
>Be south american
>get enriched
>Be MENA
>get bombed

Feels pretty good being in Canada these days eh?

Where are my late night canadabros at?

This thread is rightful /cum/ clay

>be Canadian
who?

>be canadian
>have a fucking leaf for a flag

>be Canadian
>make it illegal to report crimes that are religiously motivated/done by ethnic minorities due to "humanitarian laws"
>everything is fine though, really it is

>be Canadian
>get cucked by Fido Thunderknot
Can't make this shit up

>Be Canadian
>Get high taxes

Better than Trump though

>be Canadian
>get CHINK'D

>Minor global warming actually helps us
>Huge reserves of fresh water
>Abundance of natural resources
>Plenty of space for maximum comfy
>Incredibly safe and polite society
>Hold per capita the most post-secondary degrees of any country
>The best anyone can do to counter us is use memes and leaves
Truly the greatest nation on Earth.

t. Shilldog

Then why is half your country on fire?

A FUCKING LEAF AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

Is that beaver meant to be ironic?

>california literally burning to ashes
>not enough water to put it out

And nothing of value was lost

>He doesn't like the beaver
>Incredibly hard working and industrious
>Will not stop working until the job his done
>Its labour is enjoyed by all wildlife that flourish in the newly tamed environment
Truly the greatest animal on Earth

What up leafbros

But, Canada
>Be asian
>get genocided

>My girlfriend left me because I had a small cock and I couldn't hit the Gspot
>She left me for a guy who was coincidentally black.
>It's a kike conspiracy. Hail Hitler

WE

WUZ

Sorry to hear that senpai though I'm sure as a #ShillForHill you enjoy getting cucked.

Please stop Sup Forums

No man I fucking love beavers, I'm just saying they're not exactly... Let's say manly in the conventional sense... But is cool, Guatemala has a pretty non aggressive bird as their symbol...

I won't stop until the regressive left is completely dismantled desu

I'm not sure if you're baiting or not. And I never said I liked Hillary, I prefer her over the next Dolfy. I voted for Rubio and also:
Give me reasons why I'm wrong other than calling me a "Swedish Gay cucked negro loving kike"

We have a fucking cuck SJW memester as PM, we can't say fucking SHIT about other countries until we vote this faggot out

To be fair what has he actually done?

Lmaooo Nothing bad ever happens here.

True, Morocco is rarely in the news. What's your secret? You have a volatile mix of Spaniards and muslims, how have you not collapsed? Is that star on your flag a pentagram? TELL US DAMMIT

What is your proof that Trump is literally Hitler? I mean actual things he's done, not sensationalist news headlines.

I'm exaggerating even though you can draw several similarities. Plus he's a dumbass or attention whore.
I mean we can't deport all Mexican Americans and build a Great wall of China. We can't deport all Muslims. We can't fight fire with fire. Fire meaning fascism and theocracy. He's a doofus who's face is as orange as his hair.
Either way Sup Forumsacks should get off Sup Forums. You just say racist and anti semitic bullshit. Go back to shaving your head and getting those tendies, you twat.

>tfw lebanese canadian
>tfw still in lebanon

Why would you do that to yourself?

>mfw Shillary wins
>mfw Americans get eight years of being lectured by the most powerful womyn on Earth why they need to check their fucking straight white male privilege

>MFW NZ wants to give sick bantz and passive aggressive shitposts.

It's almost like you're taking the Aussies' job.

Also what's with "Hillary is an SJW because she's a feminist?" When will this meme die? There are the batshit "OUTLAW MEN" feminists and the feminists that fight to end oppression in muslim culture, to show that women can do all the same things a man can except use lube masturbating. Hillary is the latter, not an outlaw mend kind of feminist you goddamn fucking retard. Go back to your pet kiwi, you kiwi.

>be Canadian
>have to be Canadian

Thanks for taking
's job back. He was awful at shitposting

Whatever m8, enjoy Thatcher 2.0 LARPing as an oppressed womyn

>Thatcher
You know that's only a british extremist slur that has no power outside the commonwealth, right?

Aren't we all

>Be Canadian
>Can attack white people without fear of prosecution

>be watching the overhyped and overdone news
>don't realise that more people die from prostate cancer than guns in the us and terror attacks in europe.
stop sucking up the fucking news and actually take a look at the statistics for a second.

>be polish
>chill out with pope
I just can't think of more comfy place right now.

>be italy
>have vatican
>still no attacks

Just woke up Good morning

I always liked Canada and the most chill people I know online are from there.
Canada seems to be one of the rare places where cultures and such mix up without blowing up. Its a melting pot of cultures, not a salad bowl of cultures like in the US and europe.
I wish I was living in Canada.

>be italy
first mistake

>we are all canadians
>every nation in the world is a canadian government puppet
>canada rules the world
>we've been acusing the jews all this time
APOLOGIZE

It is the canadian empire