Does the computer know the monitor is off or does the gpu keep sending data anyway when it is off?

Does the computer know the monitor is off or does the gpu keep sending data anyway when it is off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1ns9BvYz8WE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as you want

Yes

No

The GPU keeps processing data. The monitor that is plugged in to the GPU is off. The GPU has nowhere to send a signal. It is unsafe to assume that the GPU clocks down and stops working merely because, or is even aware that, all output devices connected to it are off.

Good spoonfeeding user

Turn the monitor off and run lshw

What does it say? ;^)

Um I can't I'm on Windows 8.

8.1* sry

That reminds me so much of my ex.

Fuck you OP.

What do you mean was your ex a little boy adventurer?
Stick to topic or gtfo pedo

Wtf no, she just simply stopped responding to any texts or phone calls/voicemails one day. Almost drank myself to death the next month.

Lol u dumb fag u done got played

It still burns to this day. Now I seriously question whether women are nothing more than cock hungry whores.

damn so u gay now?

Well, I do find myself more attracted to little boys, especially a few beers deep.

No, I guess I'm just starting to see the real value of women now.

I'm definitely attracted to women. The other stuff is just the booze talking. Being a faggot like Tim Cook is the most pathetic and degenerate thing anyone can be. I'll never be one of those fucking miscreants. They should all be hanged. They're a danger to kids.

Well yeah, if you can't beat them join them, as they say.

I feel you man. We need more people like Mike "Put the fag in the body fag" Pence.

the sending of the data takes so incredibly little of the processioning power that it doesn't matter
and it can't stop working because that would be awfully retarded considering the job of a gpu is not only to provide your sorry ass with pretty pictures

i hope you will maintain health, morale, and endure past such silliness, user.
youtu.be/1ns9BvYz8WE

nice

>Im not gay but $30 is $30

>"Put the fag in the body fag"
you had one job

What did I do wrong senpai?

>Now I seriously question whether women are nothing more than cock hungry whores.

It's worse than that. Most are not even cock-hungry.

maybe i'm the one who's wrong? Isnt it supposed to be "body bag"?

Depends on the connection. It did not used to but new shit like display port and the ability to sync the gpu framerate to the gpu means it does. Windows will remove a screen I turn off for instance reducing my desktop size.

Sticking fags in fags is what they already do user. Mike pence wants to stop that not encourage it.

OP just made me think. What will windows do if I turn off all 3 of my display port connected screens. If I turn off the first two it will actually automatically remove them from the desktop itself since it knows they are gone.

Also it takes work to move a signal user so it could have detected the absence of the screen before if they wanted. I don't think anyone ever cared to.

what game is this

I think not.
I have a dual monitor setup, and when I turn off one of them I can still move the cursor there, but if I unplug it, the computer notices it and can't move their anymore.
At least with D-SUB and HDMI

Not at VGA

Women are just useless cock hungry money burners, their only merit is child birthing.

what game is that

I have two monitors, I always unplug one from the power but the monitor is active in the monitor list with the correct resolution, refresh rate, and brand. There is a module (maybe that one, that issue EDID? ) that keep feeding the GPU to feed it back for sure.

Depends on the connection HDMI is different from VGA and so on

>We need more people like Mike "Put the fag in the body fag" Pence.
>Put the fag in the body fag
>body fag

Anime posters.......