Holy fuck I'm so done with Firefox

Holy fuck I'm so done with Firefox.

What's the least shitty browser that isn't gay as fuck and part of a botnet?

Other urls found in this thread:

screenshots.firefox.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivaldi_browser
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everything is a botnet to Sup Forums. I quite like Vivaldi myself; fast, plenty customisable and a nice UI. It doesn't have sync yet, though it is coming.

Did you leave auto update on and firefox touched you in your naughty places?

Also it should run on Binbows.

Because my time isn't worthless.

How do I recreate film grain like this?

I hate to break it to you, but all browsers are either one of both of those things these days.

Everything is a botnet now, even the very site you're posting on.

>wants browser recommendations
>Sup Forums
Are you retarded on purpose?

pale moon

>isn't gay as fuck

Don't you have a Code of Conduct to be administrating somewhere?

you have to go back

still havent said anything political yet...

though Yukio Mishima was pretty radical I guess

Please explain why browser recommendations belong on a political boards instead of a technology board.

recommendation threads go on a request board

>complains about gay browsers
>post a flaming homo

???

Exactly

Lynx.

Calling people gay and faggots have nothing to do with Sup Forums you retard, everyone has done it for years

waterfox

尊皇攘夷

Links2

Firefox

good call for now

this is doing what i want
also it imported all my existing bullshit

so which browser has the least amount of faggotry?

Icecat

Hotdog.

Wait for FF57.

57 is already "out", and also it's the problem.

Firefox

just use Vivaldi, faggot

who cares about botnet

opera

Just use Opera LMAO

2 layers, 1 noise 1 gaussian blur then play with layer transparency.

>ugly femanon detected

Use BRAVE it's pretty comfy and the creator supports HETERO marriage

They're all bad, but unfortunately OP the least bad still remains to be Firefox.

Y-Yes

Firefox. :^)

Qupzilla is alright

vimprobable2

So what's wrong with Firefox this time? People still bitching about the change to web extensions or is it something new?

nightly

M-MUH SJW BOTNET

Brave

eLinks

It's been mentioned here, but yeah, IceCat or WaterFox.

install palemoon, works like charm

How the fuck don't you have multiple browsers then answer that question yourself so you know what you prefer?

Hurr, durr, botnet. Botnets don't affect you personally therefore anyone complaining about them or invoking them as criticism is too stupid to use a computer.

Sup Forums is not tech support.

No palemoon since the adnauseum fiasco

this
works great, not (((Mozilla)))

>concerned about botnet
>uses binbows

For these guys, it's botnet bitching.
Incidentally, the last update gave me an actual problem in that I can't load anything in a new tab, so fuck me I guess.

Does rms have the 8 pointed star of chaos there, or is that a symbol for something else?

So people updated there software to an unstable beta branch and are now bitching that their addons don't work anymore? Is that the reason why firefox is so hated here? That seems pretty retarded, just downgrade again

Sup Forums is truly a worthless shithole with no good discussions

>he doesn't use Firefox ESR

Brainlet

>or is that a symbol for something else?
look a bit to the left user

Go be a retard somewhere else then.

>implying I can't rip all that shit out and still have an easily compatible operating system

Yes you can't. You only use scripts provided by other script kiddies and don't know how the operating system really works because you have no source code to read and learn from you dumb autist.
Stop fooling yourself

make a distro that isn't a pain in the ass waste of fucking time to configure and use then and also fucking works with literally everything out of the fucking box and I'll suck your dick then

Waterfox

Waterfox

wow, really?
but they made this awesome screenshot addon so you can screencap stuff!
screenshots.firefox.com/

I like my botnet made in china.

Vivaldi if you want a non SJW browser. The only drawback is that it consumes RAM like crazy.

t. SODOMITEfox brainlet

Firefox 58

If your objective is to escape the botnet, good luck. Its embedded in the software you use, the websites your browse, even your OS is compromised (yes this still applies if you are running linux)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivaldi_browser
Will you shills quit advocating proprietary licensed software?

It's like summer around here still.

fpbp, I think Vivaldi works great now.

It's a great browser despite being proprietary. Firefox and chrome (and all their 'children') are bloated and could learn a thing or two from Vivaldi.

palemoon if you're not an autistic faggot like if you don't care about addons qupzilla is nice qt goodness

Yes! Seriously though, what the fuck did they fuck up so badly in the newest update?

(Checked)
Bitch, do you think that's Sup Forums? I'll show you what's Sup Forums

>Watermelon-eating, Cotton-picker, Welfare-dependent, Sucker-puncher, TV-Stealing, Dindu-nuffin, Chicken-fryer, Muhdick-posting, Crack-Addicted, Police-target, Skittles-buyer, KoolAid-Drinker, Kang-impersonator, Jail-Inhabiter, Melanin-Bearer, Glock-Owner, Child Support-Evading, Condom-Forgetful, Herpes-Ferry, Jordans-Buyer, Voodoo-Believer, Cow Shit-Eater, Dreadlock-Displayer, Underwear-Exposer, Ape-Look Alike, Boere-Hater, Burr-headed, Corn Bread-Muncher, Pickaninny-Producer, Riot-Trower, Lazy-Ass, STD-Inducer, Problem-Solver, 9-2-5, Antique Farm-Equipment, Aunt-Jemima, Car-Booming, Banjo-Lips, Block-Buster, Buffalo-Soldier, Chicken-Bandit, Chiquita-Banana, KFC-Investor, Cosby-Named, Drink-Spike, Criminal-Factory, Democrat-Voter, Donkey-kong, Extra-Crispy, Future-Inmate, Lincoln's-Mistake, Swimming-Incapacitated, Nig-Nog, Porch-Monkey, Street-Cheetah, Nigger!