Which programming language does your familly use?

Which programming language does your familly use?

american english

My dad used COBOL, but he's retired now.

complaining about not being able to sign into netflix until i do it

Used to be mainly Java through eclipse but we've been relying more on python recently

My dad does, too--well, he used to. He made a pretty sizeable heap of cash doing it, too, thanks to y2k. You know what he did with that money? He built an underground swimming pool. In Florida. No one knows where he went or why he left. Coincidentally, I was diagnosed with manic depression.

Dad uses Java.
I taught my sister some Ruby.
I mostly use Ruby, Java, and Clojure.

:/

My mom learned Java (possibly one or two other languages, but I am not sure) when she went to school in the 90s and early 2000s. She didn't get a job until like 10 years after graduating though, and it was unrelated to get degree, so she doesn't remember any of it.

My dad used c, but as of like 6 or 7 years ago he was promoted to a management position and so he doesn't really do any programming either.

my dad learned C, my mom learned Fortran, and my grandpa learned Pascal. I know some C but I've been getting into Haskell.

sql and fucking visual basic

Sister uses scratch and logo because that's what her middle School teaches her

Bro uses scratch, I use matlab.
Life is hard in the home country.
Father lost fingers in cold war and can barely type his ones and nones.

My grandmother used fortran and algol.

Whats something cool I can do with angular 4, why did I learn angular 4? fuck Java.

Underrated post
Next Cold War will be a bloody battle over the arctic. Whoever controls the cold, will win the war

Fortran

BASIC
ecks dee

family is overrated

Who is that semen demon

My family is STEM, but not programmers.

Idk, the only other person in my family to be interested in that kind of stuff is my uncle and we haven't spoken in like 8 years.

My dad used mostly delphi or prolog.
Although he stopped programming since he became a manager.