Went to myactivity.google.com

>Went to myactivity.google.com
>wtf

google chrome is a botnet right? which explorer should i use?

Internet explorer 11

Thats cause your signed in faggot
Either do your werid shit on incognito like I do or sign out and only sign back in when you need to do something jewgle related. Also ungoogled chromium is a comfy browser but that might be a bit complex for someone like you.
>t. Fedora fag

Firefox

Palememe

>SJWFox
I'd rather have a decent browser made by a furry than garbage made by someone who was only hired because xe has dyed armpit hair.

Gentoo

>Your browser your way
>unless you want that extension, I don't like that extension

Windows: Waterfox
Linux: IceCat

Netscape Navigator

lol, just went there and they had voice recordings of me and everywhere i have been to in the last 2 years.

my next phone will be an iphone

furrycuck is worse, its actually the worst existing browse right now, not counting command line

Brave

>Palememe
Censored

It's a glorified history, how are other browsers any better? They can all see your shit straight from your browser

At my activity.google.com? Dafuq? Also I switched for the same reasons. I hate google so much I won’t even use startpage because it’s powered by it. I’d rather shill for Bing than anonymize my usage on google.

>My next phone will be an iphone
Not only are you retarded enough to not turn off location data but you're also delusional enough to think iphone is any better? Lol

Holy shit Christ, I’m on iOS and this google shit has been spying on all my browsing, and even when I installed or played some apps on my phone like a sonic game. Jesus Christ... signed out immediately, will have to finalize deleting the account this week.

>hurr durr they let me see the data so I'm fed up
>better switch to something that doesn't allow me to see data they keep anyway!

You do know that every company does this and google is just more transparent about it right?
If something is "free" it's because you're the product being sold. You can bet your ass hiroshimoot is gathering up everything you've posted with your IP adress and selling that information too.

How do you explain this, huh?

Ungoogled-chromium, Iridium browser, Inox browser. We have these threads almost every day.

>if I can't see it they aren't logging my data

Also:
>Options are bad

huh that's weird, I opted out around 2014 so there's almost nothing after this time... other than "viewed gmail ads" 3 times this year every couple months.

What's up with that?

Stop clicking on ads, dummy.

I don't think I ever did.

On PC I don't even see them because of adblock, maybe it's on my phone? I have an old smartphone and very rarely use gmail on it.

>It's a glorified history
This.

>explorer
you shouldn't use a computer

That pic related fuuuck

> be me
> google shill for 5 years now
> see threads about how google collects your data
> literally every company and government does this
> google just the biggest target

Sorry OP, privacy is dead. I don't think you are going to be able to get out of this. I used to be a tinfoil hat, but the only real cure is abstinence. get off the grid, go live in Alaska, never use the internet again.

babby's first botnet detection

Literally firefox

I know a browser that can make you private.
1. take a sledgehammer
2. install it on your computer, just take it and smash it on your case or laptop.
3. become an edgelord and start nuking the human race.
no more botnet
congratulations.

Vivaldi

>Intel
>Intelligence
>Intelligence Agency
Who'd A thunk?

Apple is not even in the same league with the others. They make mad money from their ifaggot product lines . So much, that they can be very lax with their data mining and even point the finger at the rest

yeah? well their software is offensive to your rights. You can't install your own SSL library. You can't install your own web browser code.
> what about muh firefox?
It's just a reskin of Safari, or else it would be banned from the AppStore

Apple keeps the walls on its garden very high.

vivaldi browser

> android version comes soon
> sync comes soon
> you can minimize ui and get actually usage of your screen to the content

Owo what's this