GPD win 2 coming 2018

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/gpdwin/comments/6k5ps5/big_compilation_of_gpd_win_2_info/
Thanks reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

ark.intel.com/products/95449/Intel-Core-m3-7Y30-Processor-4M-Cache-2_60-GHz-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good because my GPDWin was a piece of garbage when I had it.

Just get a Thinkpad X series you manlets.

I doubt that.
Source? Reddit fags making shit up is not a source.

Sucks to be you, my rev2 unit works great.

>google amp link
>R*DDIT
>vidya console

Mine WAS a Rev2 unit. The keyboard was shit, the D-Pad was shit, the WiFi was shit, it overheated, the battery started going after like a month, and overall felt like chinky stinky crap. I loved the idea but even for what I paid it wasn't worth keeping/using.

can it play the original fallout?

It can honestly play New Vegas at medium settings.

Well, WIN 2 will be equally bad.

ya nut it wi control like shit fallout 1 and 2 portable are far more valueable to me

I don't have any complains.
Keyboard is nice for thumb typing, D-Pad is exactly like my DS lite and I'm used to it, great WiFi chip and better range than a laptop from 2010, never goes over 70C on 100% with turbo for hours of playing, usually stais at 60C, battery still lasts 8 hours for shitposting and I get 5 hours for heavier emulation, that's after 8 months of use.

I think you just got dun goofed.
For a cheap chink handheld, it's more than decent for a chink device. If you think it feels chinky, try a DS or Switch, it's no worse.

I paid 470€ for mine (reseller with decent warranty) and I'd say it's the best handheld/UMPC we ever had
especially for 300€

>processor alone costs almost 300$
So this shitware will again be overpriced.

ark.intel.com/products/95449/Intel-Core-m3-7Y30-Processor-4M-Cache-2_60-GHz-

>$281.00

Enjoy your overpriced GPD Win2

I like my Win, but the issues that comes from being made by their shitty naive company (shitty controls feel, awful mouse control, awful keyboard, gimped charging, I/O problems, etc etc etc) keep me from truly loving it.

any yet even though they've probably learned nothing from the Win and the Pocket, I'm dumb enough that I would consider buying the Win 2 just for the thought of getting a better device.

I'd rather have a nintendo switch to play video games and a linux machine to do computer stuff on.

true.

Fucking GPD where is the XD2? That's a device that actually makes sense.

I'd pay a thousand bucks for it if they can deliver the promised specs and design.
I just hope it won't be bigger than the Win.

Nothing really overpriced if it's worth to you. Obviously it's not for you.

What are you bitching about, the buttons are _literary_ from the NDS and the sticks are from the Vita.
Also, what's wrong with your charging and what I/O problems? Maybe you should have exchanged your unit? It's a chink device, as usual they have shitty QC but the quality of a working unit is great. Hence you stop being a pussy and stand up for yourself. Unless you know a better alternative for it (inb4 pyra-shit) then let me know.

This isn't some Apple shit you might be used to that it comes with 5 geniuses included in the price that suck your dick day and night.

>Android for emulations
>makes sense
Retard.

>buttplug

So you're retarded. It's not even worth 500 with those specs.

>it's not a ryzen APU
fags

I have the money to afford myself nice things, then why not?
There's no better or cheaper device that fits in my pocket.

>AYYMD HOUSEFIRES
>IN 6W CHASSIS

TOP KEK

This would make sense if you're talking about Apple shit for example that has cheaper and better alternatives, this dosen't

AMD is working on some nice low power APUs, but none of them are close to 6W in normal operation

It's okay, you can call me retarded, but I'm sure I'll be pretty happy with it as I am with the Win right now

It's called a smartphone?

No.

>GPD costs $750
>a oneplus costs like $500 and you'd still have money to buy a buttplug
Yes.

The Win costs $300.
We don't know the price of the new one yet, IF it even comes out, ever.

Also no. A gayming oriented UMPC is not comparable to a smartphone.

They really should put a Raven Ridge APU in that and I'd buy that

Intel are the CPU housefire company, idiot. Zen is more efficient than Intel's shit, and Polaris and Vega are efficient when their clock speeds aren't pushed to levels beyond their limits in a vain attempt to compete with Nvidia's cards. AMD are actually in an excellent position to provide high-performance, low-power APUs to devices like this.

They should slap the A11 Bionic in it, Windows on ARM. Would be much powerful than that m3 processor.

Except the whole point of it is not Windows alone but that it's x86.
Not to mention, no, it's not.

Go poo in the street, ARM pleb.

>inb4 geekbench benchmarks

how can that shitty 2core proccesor cost 300, wtf