Elon Musk suggests using rockets for high-speed world travel

Elon Musk suggests using rockets for high-speed world travel

omaha.com/money/elon-musk-suggests-using-rockets-for-high-speed-world-travel/article_201a25a8-a63f-55e2-9f7a-b236a2825ae9.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/MG17i
archive.fo/s4riU
archive.fo/gWSOf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Elon Musk should shut the fuck up. I'm tired of him sapping subsidies that line his pockets and make him some kind of retarded messiah.

so?

It is a very stupid idea from a practical and economical standpoint.

"Let's bring the problems of SST and multiply it by 5!"

[spoiler] who cares? [/spoiler]

but you are JUST FINE when nasa pays taxpayers money almost a 1 billio per launch in ULA eh?

fag

NASA has put more craft on the moon or in space than SpaceX ever will.

Is SpaceX profitable?

nasa 60 years old
spacex 15 years old

gee i wonder who can be behind of such logic

Why doesn't he just push for supersonic flight. It's probably economically viable by this point.

Fucking hell long plane rides suck.

who is this semen demon (literally)

Me on the left

I prefer missiles myself

Who want's to play "Who's tits are they anyway?!"
Where the genetics are messed up and the number of heads doesn't matter.

>be gf with one head
>the other enjoys the sex more

It's stupid.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>crossposters

If you rape "it" do you get charged for 2 rapes?

>rockets
Why not planes capable of suborbital jumps?

Only if they have 2 vagina too.

But they only have 2 tits, so 1,5 rape then?

It only took them 11 years to put a man on the moon, and this was in the 60s

>rockets
Imagine the carbon footprint of that thing... yikes

anyway...

>MUH ROCKETS
>MUH MARS
>MUH EVIL AI WILL KILL US ALL
>MUH BULLSHIT VACUUM TUBES
Reminder to ignore what this charlatan, scammer and a welfare queen has to say. He's all about attention whoring and putting himself in the middle of news... because it makes it easier for him to raise money from taxpayers.

>Elon Musk's growing empire is fueled by $4.9 billion in government subsidies
>Los Angeles entrepreneur Elon Musk has built a multibillion-dollar fortune running companies that make electric cars, sell solar panels and launch rockets into space.
>And he's built those companies with the help of billions in government subsidies.
archive.fo/MG17i

>Can we wean Elon Musk off government support already?
>Perhaps now Elon Musk can finally get his hand out of U.S. taxpayers wallets
archive.fo/s4riU

>Its Time to Stop Spending Taxpayer Dollars on Elon Musk and Cronyism
>It has been widely reported that among SolarCity, Tesla, and the rocket company SpaceX, Elon Musks confederacy of interests has gotten at least $4.9 billion in taxpayer support over the past 10 years.
>This is almost half of Musks supposed net worthtaken from the pockets of American citizens and put into companies that can survive only by cannibalizing each other, spending without end, and promising that success is always just beyond the horizon and yet never arrives.
archive.fo/gWSOf

They raped you.

What ... The ... Fuck. This guy should be in jail.

I appreciate your dedication; Elon Musk is to reddit as Louis XIV was to France.

>yikes

Nope. The fuel efficiency will never change because it's based on the environment of traveling through air at certain speeds. They already found the sweet spot and there is no reason to even try to go faster for commercial travel. Also the bump after that sweet spot and supersonic fuel efficiency is a bitch.

That's the point. SpaceX started when technology was so much more advanced and their actual physical accomplishments are nothing compared to what NASA did in their first 15 years.

Yeah and i want robot gf who'd suck me dry and wil bear me children and also looks like a tomboy vampire loli.