Xiaomi phones in the USA

Sup Sup Forums, I just moved to the US from Europe and found out that my Xiaomi Redmi 3 is incompatibe with the major US carriers' LTE bands, which is a bummer, because the phone is perfectly fine. Is anyone here using a Xiaomi phone in the US compatibile with american LTE bands?

Other urls found in this thread:

phonearena.com/news/Cheat-sheet-which-4G-LTE-bands-do-AT-T-Verizon-T-Mobile-and-Sprint-use-in-the-USA_id77933
gizmochina.com/2017/10/02/xiaomi-redmi-note-5a-primeplus-allegedly-spotted-fcc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you have to go back

I'm not OP though, but Xiaomi phones are good phones

>moved to a literal shithole
Why?

i use my mi5 fine here with t-mobile. it wouldnt work with sprint at all but its shit anyway

phonearena.com/news/Cheat-sheet-which-4G-LTE-bands-do-AT-T-Verizon-T-Mobile-and-Sprint-use-in-the-USA_id77933

No US supports band 1/3/7/4. Your redmi 3 only has those, which is for Europe/China

>moved into a ghetto firing zone
kek... what a retard.

I was tricked into moving there

Sounds like an interesting story, how did that happen?

Was promised some nice things, it turned out to have some strings attached, which would normally make me rethink the choice.
TLDR: I'm retarded

Mi Mix 2 and the Mi Note 2 int. version are your only choices in America and maybe a Note 4 Global but it only works on certain carriers

>I just moved to the US from Europe
what are you up to Mohammed

Relax, my name is Ivan

Leave foreigner, also leave the good chocolate you also probably brought

Top kek, my friend, the customs stole it all at the airport.
>feelsbadman.jpg

You went from a nice place to we kill black people for a living place. Why

>we kill black people for a living place
Implying this is bad

I'm using a mi mix 2, but it's got almost all LTE bands

if only this were true..

I have a Redmi 4 on TMobile and it's awesome! I only paid like $200 for it, it has expandable storage, beautiful screen, nice camera, great battery life.

You're so edgy kiddo

the FCC apparently have a new Xiaomi phone registered

gizmochina.com/2017/10/02/xiaomi-redmi-note-5a-primeplus-allegedly-spotted-fcc/

It probably means that the Redmi 5 is getting an official US release date so you can expect US bands for it. Maybe buy a new one? They are cheap.