Why on earth would anyone buy a laptop instead of a surface pro or a galaxy book?

Why on earth would anyone buy a laptop instead of a surface pro or a galaxy book?

>dual-core hot intel trash
No thanks, I'll wait for an 8-core AMD tablet pc.

>muh typing experience

they actually think a massively heavier unwieldy laptop is worth it for a harder plastic typing surface lel

Some people enjoy quality keyboards, decent performance and enough ports, among other things.

Don't forget the tab pro s, been eyeing up one for a while now to replace my work laptop

They have great keyboards, higher models have great performance, dongle for more ports.

>heavier unwieldy

>being a cucklet

I bought the Asus 5K $ laptop , AMA .

Gaming

hellowe from ye olde 200 dollar ebay thinkpad from 2011
___
[__]
[__]
_:)_

>Windows
>Android

>Dongle

Uh huh

Actually need to work on my laptop.

Cause they're dumb

because memepads are unserviceable pieces of shit with designed obsolescence and you don't belong here if you don't understand that

more like memerads amirite

Why on earth would anyone buy a tablet instead of a real laptop?

>laptop
>can't even use it on your lap
microcucks and samcucks are a sorry bunch

Show me where I can get a surface pro for 80 bucks shipped. Also, show me a keyboard that fits the surface perfectly, but includes a number pad.

>dongle
HAHAHAHAHA

Because some people have an IQ with more than 1 digits.

>massively heavier
fucking manlets I swear to god

literally worse than macbooks

because they have work to do, and they have to get it down without bullshit

What kind of shit ass laptop are you buying for $80?

What bull-shit? A tablet 2-1 literally functions the same as a laptop except it is infinitely more portable.

Laptops are already portable. Not all laptops are gigantic gamer laptops. 12-13" laptop with a long battery life and good keyboard can be comfy to carry around.