Is this the future of wearable tech?

is this the future of wearable tech?

Is that for your ass?

Looks like a vibrator for women for both of her sensual regions, pretty innovative desu

Just buy some nice nippon earspeaker you hipster

Novelty item, not practical, unfashionable, DoA

Nope

Why tho? What's it for and what's the intended audience? Who the fuck would wear this? That will make you just look more like a pillock when you're listening to music. Get earbuds/openbacks desu.

What a shit render, it makes it look fist-sized

Sony has had some dumb designs but what the hug is this?

Looks pretty good. Better than carrying around a speaker while hanging with the gang.

The Sony PFRV1 Personal Field Speaker Headphones
They are small speakers mounted on a headset angled at your ears. Then there are hollow rods that enter part of your ear canal to transmit the bass frequencies. I own them, it's weird but interesting.

I look like her from a profile view.

Are they supposed to be better for you ears or something?

How does the sound compare to decent headphones? Does it not leak noise to everyone else with no isolation?

Didn't realize those actually touch your ear, that kind of defeats the point then doesn't it?

meant to respond to this post

I don't think so, but you could argue it. If you fell over wearing them you'd be in serious trouble, the bass tubes would undoubtedly cause some real damage.

>How does the sound compare to decent headphones?
Very bass lite. They even come with an amp to help it out. If low end isn't important they are ok, but not at the rrp of ~$500. It's a very niche product without a real audience.

>Does it not leak noise to everyone else with no isolation?
Yes, you could liken it to using phone speakers and putting it up to your ear. I wouldn't use them away from home.

I'm not really sure what the purpose is to be honest, but I bought them out of curiosity and interest in maintain situation awareness. The metal tube is pretty uncomfortable, I'd use them more if not for that.

>Bose
Pajeet tech

>Bose
>Pajeet
K

Yes this is for cunts to wear on the train and make everyone's life unpleasant. God I will kill myself if this kind of product takes off.

Bose is a company started by a american pajeet you dumb fuck

American Indians are often great people

>Bengali
>Pajeet