Why is learning a real world language so much harder than a programming language?

Why is learning a real world language so much harder than a programming language?

Is there a real world language that's as easy as a programming one? Even programming languages that are seen as pains in the ass are easier.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructed_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspeak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because once you know one programming language you can understand most of them

>Why is learning a real world language so much harder than a programming language?
Because they are so much larger.

But why? Surely it's possible to time make a real world language that isn't long and just effective. There are many words I languages that aren't necessary

ok why dont you ask the creator of english to just release a patch?

How about tou?

It's because your learning algorhythm is inefficient.
Learn to learn languages by object association and meaning association. Language functions on describing objects and abstract concepts.

Programming languages are easier because they all have a very similar formatting/syntax and all share the same abstract ideas behind every operation, function, and method. With language you don't have that luxury and must therefore use more than 10 neurons in your hippocampus, pajeet.

looks like you need more ram OP

english is easy

They have a lot more reserved words

because most programming languages use the same "order of words" or "grammar".
french is like english threwn in a blender. imaging a programming language with instead of "print(a)"
"(a)print" i'd probably have you confused.
the further away, the different the grammar. Also, they have their own words which you can't read while nearly all programming languages are some kind of english.
making it "(a)gedjdj"
which nobody except a native olololostanian will understand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructed_language

I actually find learning real languages easier. Not sure why, but I've taken French, Spanish, German, Russian, and Japanese classes and found learning them all to be very easy.

>Surely it's possible to time make a real world language that isn't long and just effective.

Many oral languages are like this and it actually severely hampers the people's development.

Learn Esperanto and you can pick up a lot of other languages relatively easy. It's the Python/Ruby of the world for learning.

Though it's the assembly for how many people use it in the world.

What anime is this image from?

Tell me.

fuckin hell lol

serial experiment lain

because you're acoustic and you can't into people

>Why is learning a real world language so much harder than a programming language?
because real world language can actually express something

Thank you, it looks interesting.

Because you dont learn the proper context.

All you need to learn for the basic foundation is the word order. The three component to the word order is Subject, Object and Verb. Depending on the language, the order of the those three change. In English the order is SVO, in Korean its SOV, in Hawaii the order is VSO and so on.

Once you figure that out, you simply memorize the common nouns and verbs. Throw in tone changes for show of emotion/range in some language, particles and conjunction pieces to weave together multiple points and you got yourself a perfectly capable multi-linguist

SAMIDEANO!

It isn't though. It is quite likely the worst anime ever recommended on this board.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspeak

ya bastard

It's actually quite bad, it took me five tries to sit through it.

I would guess that learning a natural language which is related to your native one (e.g. another Germanic language if you're a native English speaker) is easier than learning a cryptic formal language like C (or algebraic geometry if you're a mathematician).