Moto G5 Plus

>Great battery life
>camera
>ONE NAV BUTTON
>quick charge

With everything going for it why is the call quality garbage. The sound is way too low even at max. Almost unusable in outside or noisy places.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MotoG/comments/6e1cc4/moto_g_amazon_edition_remove_app_that_displays/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he fell for the lenovorola meme

Almost fell for the Thinkpad meme too good thing I didn't. Hopefully there will be can update eventually.

name a better phone at that price range then

was actually looking to buy this for sprint. sad to hear about call quality. such a buzz kill. isn't there wifi calling or VOIP over the data

I fell for both the Motorola and Thinkpad meme and I'm glad I did.

please user

Is the samshit 2017 A5 the only mid-ranger worth getting?

The call quality isn't that bad on my g5. But I don't think they're VoIP or wifi calling unless you're using something like Skype on this thing.

Isn't it funny how call quality is almost never discussed when reviewing smartPHONES. It's almost like it's an industry for retards.

MY g5+ don't have this problem.

They kinda dropped the ball with G5+. Stick to G4+, it's better.

Is the G5+ that much better than the G5? It's a $60 USD difference for me.

I'm seriously about to bite the bullet on the G5+
There's just nothing better for the same price.

The Moto G5 supports VoLTE. I never had problems with call quality on my regular G5.

only if it wasn't literally fucking ugly

Wut? G5+ user here, I have call volume at 40% or else it's too loud 4me. Quality is also fine, you sure you don't have a faulty device and / or hearing damage?

Typing from a G5 plus I've never issues with call quality and the speakers are louder than my old S4

Call quality is fine. The only bad thing about this phone is no compass and no notification led in >2017 which would cost a few cents

I literally bought a Moto Z Play, brand new and unlocked for the price of a G5 Plus like two months ago

you just have to know where to look for, also, forget carriers unless you wanna get an ultra expensive iPhone with a 2 year contract

I have it. It's a nearly 10/10 fon.

>Exynos mid range meaning no proper custom rom support
>Not even Nougat out of the box

Nougat has come out a long time ago for dat fone.

What you guys say about Moto G4 Plus?
I'm thinking about buying one, my old Nokia Lumia 720 is finally dying. I want something cheap, good, and that will hopefully last 5 years like my Lumia did.

I'm using one, it just werks

It's good I like it for what it is. It does everything really well for a mid range.

It's a solid phone. The camera is actually better than the one on G5+, there's very little difference between them.

It will get Oreo but not beyond that. And it has reported ghost touch and burn in problems, G5S and Plus are better bets.

I dont have that problem, i have a EU version.
Maybe its a US version problem, or maybe you are going deaf.

I only have 2 real problems with my G5+

-the camera cancergrowth on the back that forces you to buy a cover or you will scratch it.

-the GPS is shit because it lacks a decent build in compass.
Really makes it worthles in a city.

>Over $300
>Midrange

The fuck?

The shit is so dumb. Go over everything thing else and detail and bring up call quality for two seconds.

Comfy af g5+ masterrace here bruh.

Everyone keeps saying the asus zenfone 3 zoom is shit so this is the best I could find imho.

Hey quick question: recently bought a g5+ and it has that annoying amazon bloatware, with ads showing up when you unlock the phone.
I had gotten rid of it by uninstalling the packages from my Pc but it's back since the last update, and what I did back then doesn't work now. Anyone know how to get rid of this shit?

>pic related

You bought a cheaper version on Amazon and therefore got ads because of that.

I think there's a tutorial on YT on how to remove it.

>The camera is actually better than the one on G5+
Actually G5+ camera has quick focus and displays colors a bit more vibrant.
And it can also record 1080p 60fps video

how has that been? thinking of getting one myself due to battery & amoled since everything this year has been shit

I wish the regular G5 had the better specs that the G5 has. That'd be a 10/10 for me because removable battery is a must.

This

You bought the Amazon version.
It's cheaper in exchange for ads.
You should've spent the extra dozen dollars senpai

>shit camera
>specs weaker than g5+
>doesn't even have a notification LED

Yeah I now know it's the Amazon version, but I bought it imported from a guy who buys on Amazon and bypasses customs, so I got it for like half what it costs here in my country. I didn't know this, and I know for sure he didn't either, now Im stuck with it. I'll post if I find a way to get rid of the ads.
(Here's what I had previously done, successfully: reddit.com/r/MotoG/comments/6e1cc4/moto_g_amazon_edition_remove_app_that_displays/
but now it doesn't work)

I got 12 hours SoT yesterday

I reset it and the call volume is a little better. Yeah Sprint has VoTLE. I think it's more the people I call who talk away from there phones speaker.

i need a new phone and i would get this because i still use my 2nd gen moto g but the moto g5 is just so fucking ugly