What mail clients does Sup Forums use?

what mail clients does Sup Forums use?

mutt? thunderbird? webmail? post OS as well

pic rel

Sylpheed works fine on FreeBSD.

I never understood the point of clients when most in-browser views offer the exact same functions.

TB/Ubuntu

nice to have desktop integrated notifications, and use a local address book rather than a cloud one

thunderbird :)

Outlook. It just works.

install hardenedbsd instead

which version? an oldschool one or the current office version?

They are handy if you have like ten or more e-mails in an hour. It's faster and less distracting than working with e-mails in a browser. Also their interfaces are usually more comfortable to use because all guidlines are pretty much from win98 era. But if you have less the e-mail in a week - there is no reason to use them.

Claws Mail/Arch. But school internet blocks IMAP/SMTP ports, so forced to use (non-GPG encrypted) web mail.

Wanderlust

There is a lower attack surface using a dedicated client than using your browser. In the end, your web client is still connecting to the server via POP3 or IMAP4

Mutt.

I use mu4e because I try to keep my actual work inside of emacs. Works great, and I can quickly add emails to my tasks with org-mode.

Thunderbird on Ganoolinux
K9 on Android

The mß one on android, kmail on desktop with kde, geary on laptop, mutt on server.

I use Evolution with GNOME desktop GNU/Linux-libre operating system.

mutt on gnu/linux
k9 on android

>Xnotifie-
>Live beta broke it
>Yahoo beta broke it

Pegasus mail is/was cool. I also used Calypso mail for a few years, it was nice too. To answer though, I use webmail.

I don't receive email from actual people, and it is a shit platform to actually hold any conversations.

Why do I need a dedicated client for a glorified account confirmation service?

because you want something you can't afford with neetbux

I don't know, maybe my social circle is antiquated, but I do communicate a lot via email.
Besides that, there is communication with my faculty, profs, local administration, and other institutions.

Oh, and apart from , when I was still working I used email really a lot, we are talking about "can we hire a secretary to go through my email" amounts.

>Wanderlust
outlook 365/windows 10 at work
webclient at home

Unironically opera mail (the standalone version). It's fast and I live the sorting by tags not folders. It's much better if you have several mail accounts.