THANK YOU BASED GOOGLE

Other urls found in this thread:

download.lineageos.org/hero2lte
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you have to choose between thick bezels or massive double chin
disgusting

>wanting edge no bezels meme
no thank you retard, id rather have the speakers at front

Why are all major phones these days getting rid of front physical button? Did the S8 sell that well that everyone is copying it?

>ywn have dinner with Layla

why did they put that searchbar below?

/thread

A phone for the tech elite. Thank you based Google!

>no micro SD slot
DOA
O
A

I want the top phone with the bezels and back from the one below

>speakers

Why the fuck do you even need those on a phone?

less thumb travel

This thing will have a headphone jack right?

Looks like a bad iPhone rip off.

no

overpriced, discarded

The bottom chin on the small pixel looks crazy on these pics.

Once you have the keyboard up and the home/back buttons you will be reaching over half way up the device to type.

I will have to try it out in person but I was really hoping this phone would be good.

I really hope they discount last years pixel significantly when this is officially announced.

DERKA DERKA
TANK U SIRS @ GUGEL
SMASH HIT TO IPOHNE

Nice when you're playing music at a mate's house. Or do you just sit in your basement and never use your phone to its full potential?

that's retarded because I can long press home button to go to search

Google's phones haven't had a front button since 2010.

Get a USB otg dongle or one of those cases that adds micro USB support

I can also long press your mom's clit to make her moan

ugh you're one of these

Why do they keep replacing touch buttons with on-screen buttons? What's this meme? It is specifically awful if thick bezel is present.

smd :'D

Or you could use their computer, connect to their home stereo, stream to their tv, speaker system or w/e. All of those better for playing music than shitty tinny-ass speakers on a phone.

Nah, I'm just gonna get a note 8 and put a slim case on it. They said a 512GB micro SD card should be arriving around thanksgiving, might get that if it goes on sale.

Can it record 4K60fps tho?

>2017
>flagship phone with huge bezels

how about no?

does this mean old pixel will drop in price?

One of the ugliest phones I have ever seen

Old pixel sucks

>HUGE chin AND on-screen buttons

only like 60% of the phone's height actually serves any purpose, so much wasted space

What's up with google phones and horrendous designs? Nexus 5 was the only good looking google Nexus/Pixel.

this looks awful

Google just stick to software

Do they not realise you can get the manufacturer to match the colours and texture of plastics and metals?

Now that I can get the 1st gen Pixel for peanuts, should I go for the standard or XL version lads?

Eh I'm disappointed. First one isn't that bezel less and the second just continues the disgusting double chin. Couldn't google ask Samsung to make their phones and not HTC who haven't had a good phone in years?

>LG
no thanks

>649$/749$
>849$/949$
Kek. Google you aren't Apple or Samsung. Nobody is going to buy your overpriced trash.

/fucking thread

I'd just buy the standard 128GB model. I've used both, and in all ways it's barely any different. Save the money on screen space, spend on storage.

There is such thing as an appropirate amount of bezel, somewhere between S8 lel no bezel and Pixel 2 t h i c c bezel.

>Pixel isn't smaller than the Pixel XL
>Just have bigger borders
who thought this was a good idea?

this is what android nerds want

that orange button though

Enjoy your literal botnet phone

Why can't Google ask Samsung to make Pixel phones instead of these shit-tier manufacturers like LG and HTC?

>xl display has curved corners
why aren't we memeing about this?

Because Samsung wants Google to pay $900 for each phone that will eventually sell for $1,000, leaving Google with relatively thin margin.

The same thing happened with the sequel to Galaxy Nexus.

>posting worst girl
you're invalid

Genuinely assumed it was curved edges, รก la s8.

The phones look shit anyway lmao, all praise s8

You do know that samsung is one of the last flagship manufacturer to abandon them, right ?

>BASED
> GOOGLE
Censorship built in.

The top one looks great!

Larger phone screens but Google's phones havent had one in a while

NO FUCKING HEADPHONE PORT WHAT THE FUCK GOOGLE WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?

i already have xperia xa, don't need any more top&bottom bezels.

the two-tone on the bottom ones looks fine, why would you use black and white together?

>no wireless charging
>massive camera bump
Why the fuck does Google ALWAYS manage to fuck up their own shit

The pixel XL has noticably better battery life.

Wireless charging is a meme.
>Phone gets hot
>Slow af
>Huge waste of power

Why? They had it in the Nexus 5. Used to use it all the time until I realized charging using the cable is infinitely faster. Only thing was that micro USB ports were extremely fragile, but type C doesn't share that issue.

Are there any legitimate reasons to remove the headphone jack if you dont sell wireless earbuds like Apple?

You can save a bit of cash on hardware manufacturing costs. Other than that, there's really no legitimate reason for Android manufacturers to remove the headphone jack.

3rd party manufacturers have to pay Apple a fee to get their lightning accessory certified, so it makes sense for a greedy company like apple to do it.

>everyone sees 16:9 die in front of them
what a debacle they are killing another fucking standard for no fucking reason

who gives a shit about standards on phone screens

Google must be out of their mind if they think anyone is willing to pay premium price for non-Galaxy Android.

if people are dumb enough to buy samsung phones they're gonna buy this one

Samsung was the last one to get rid of it, I don't think Google phones ever had physical buttons.

So I can call people you tard.

Ok, so that'd be a otg dongle, audio dongle and power cord.
You're a fucking idiot mate.

Wireless charging is more convenient than constantly jamming up the connector

Bezelless phone are meme tier unless you maintain proper aspect ratio. Because you need an area to rest you thumb which will create a bezel. The other is that what the point of no bezel if your aspect ratio is weird, your moves will have bezels

what the heck are you on about dude, take your meds

Wireless charging is a godsend for driving.

>hop in my car
>connect phone to wireless charging mount
>tasker automatically opens radio, maps, and sets brightness to 100%

No fumbling around for the cable and keeps the car tidy.

>who gives a shit about standards on phone screens
10 devs die every time you say tat

ROUNDED EGDES
O
U
N
D
E
D

E
D
G
E
S

>2017
>still no ara phone
wew

>rounded
5" and above screens are mostly rounded so it doesn't hurt when holding. I'd prefer a 4" 16:10 though.

>Bezel less phones, no thumb/finger rests
>Apps will now have software bezels
>Weird ratios and resolutions
> Movies and other video still have bezels

They are pointless, this the same problem with camera bumps
>.2 mm thickness body is bad goy, enjoy your camera bump
>Next we will save shekel by not making the camera's protective lense Sapphire and opt for plastic so all the normalfag goyims will replace their phones cause now they have cracked screens and no camera muahahah

No, you don't get it. No normie knows about pixel phones. They literally have no idea that google even makes phones. Samsung is the Apple alternative of the average normie, who prefers android.
Samsung is literally the only android manufacturer that can price their phone $800/900+ upwards and still have massive sales. Samsung phones have become a status symbol. Now they're even leading with the glass/curved meme design and normies absolutely love that shit, no matter how impractical it is.

When you buy an S8+/Note 8, you can wave that phone in your apple loving friends face and they get jealous. You don't have that with any other android manufacturer. That's why googles pixel phones wont sell. Nobody gives a shit about them but hardcore tech nerds and even those are repelled by the insane prices of these devices. Google nexus devices always had price/performance going for them. Pixel phones have nothing but stock android.

>999 dollars or some shit
Already dont care.

keep us posted

because niggers

neither. I have regular pixel. xl is too big unless you carry a purse. every phone now is shit

>Pixel phones have nothing but stock android.
....and the largest community, open hardware, developer support... the very essence of android.

And you make it sound like stock andorid is bad. You really like Bixby huh?

How much of botnet are google phones? Any custom roms?

Bullshit. The pixels have less functionally then most Chinese OEMs, are more expensive. Almost every other Android device can have a different rom flashed.

This looks like the most dull android Phone design I have ever seen.

Plus they copied all the bad stuff from Apple, like

>expensive
>no sd slot
>no headphone jack

It's shit, into the trash

The Nexus S did. I think they dropped physical buttons with the Galaxy Nexus.

Yeah bro, I bet that S8 will never get AOSP roms.

Not the latest galaxy devices.

Ara is dead mate.

A lot of what made Google fun is dead. Ever since the Alphabet restructure happened and Google got a new CEO the focus became less about trying to invent the future and instead trying to be like Apple while funneling their back end real ambitions on AI development...for some reason.

Google has been shitty for a few years now.

Yeah look at all those roms for the s6/s7/s8

Oh wait

lol the fuck you expect them to do invent a sonic wave that cleans your ass for you?

They already gave and continue to give us amazing services. I can ask my phone for pictures of my dog.

download.lineageos.org/hero2lte