I've been thinking of switching over to Vivaldi, but I don't know if it's worth it. I have tried it...

I've been thinking of switching over to Vivaldi, but I don't know if it's worth it. I have tried it, and I love the customizability, but people are saying it's slower and harder to get "private" compared to firefox.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.vivaldi.net/topic/15332/tree-tabs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its the most comfy browser you will find but it somehow managed to be slower than opera

>somehow
It's almost like if writing your frontend in JavaScript is a bad idea.

should I use Firefox? I heard it's been going down hill in various ways. Or is water fox good?

Theyve adopted mouse gestures in way opera used them also the opera is muh chinese botnet. I like how many features vivaldi Have and with my HW i can barely notice any speed issues. been using it for week now....

BOTNET
O
T
N
E
T

What isn't botnet?

You do know that the speed thing is of subjective worth? As in, V being slow might simply not brother you.
Privacy thing is worse because dude chromium based browser lmao

couple of milliseconds slower is worth the better ui and greater customizability

f2 and bookmark launching on nickname match are irreplaceable to me
So is native sessions support and native tile grouping and tile tiling

I still run chrome for some compatibility reasons

I'd say go for it

Pale Moon
IceCat
w3m

Microsoft Windows 10

Who could have known right?
>Inb4 Java fags defend this joke of a language

Been using it for a year or so. I just like the various customization options, don't really mind if its not quite as snappy as other browsers

It's not slower than firefox or chrome. It's much faster because and it uses less resources. It used to be slow when you changed tabs long time ago, but not any more.

Does it have tree style tabs?

Why would Java fags defend Javascript? That's like having Postmen defending Post-expressionist painting. Just because it shares a few syllables does not mean they have anything to do with each other.

Takes one minute to open on a core 2 duo machine

You can move tabs to the sides or bottom, but no native tree style of I've understood that thing correctly

I use it, but it's about time I can edit context menus and the interface with custom entries/buttons. Also, mail client.

you can group tabs into groups that you can expand or collapse

Dunno, maybe with tabs and shit, but Opera, chrome, and Vivaldi seen to have really similar webpage load times for me.
U rite tho still comfy af

forum.vivaldi.net/topic/15332/tree-tabs