Is 26 too old to transition to mtf Sup Forums?

Is 26 too old to transition to mtf Sup Forums?

I am not a degenerate but I am literally near retarded and cant enjoy life like others. My quality of life will always be lower and ive always felt like a girl in the first place. I just want to help out but I cant do it in the role of a man...id have to be a girl helping.

Wearing girls clothes and taking synthetic estrogen won't make you a real girl.

But will it make me feminine enough for a rich bf to love me ._.

i have always had fem mannerisms.. ._.

It depends a lot with how you are right now. If you are tall and have prominent secondary features (hair everywhere, balding... etc) it will be a lot harder.

If you have a somewhat girly face and such it might not be too hard.

Also remember gender-disorder is a clinic illness that should be diagnosed by a trained physician, not something you just decide by yourself.

Let give you the sad truth.
I like traps, but as a sick fetish that quickly goes away after I've had my fun.
As a tranny, you will never be anything more than a cheap exotic thrill, a curiosity that gets thrown away as soon as you get too clingy.
Because real gay men enjoy the company of men, not a sexually mutilated man.
Real straight men want kids, you can't provide that.

Now delete this thread.

>role of a man

It's 2017, gender roles are not real. Just be what you are now, don't try to change. Also wrong board.

Depends on how manly you look I guess. Just don't turn your dick inside out, heard it can be horrible, stay as a trap instead.
Also don't just fall for the meme without a professional opinion, talk to a real physician.

usually, they go to a doctor and their psych tells them they're just depressed and not fucked in the head for reals so they start self-medicating anyway, because the seed of doubt has already been planted

>so they start self-medicating anyway,
But Sup Forums told me trap pills would make me a cute anime girl

This
I have a fat girl fetish, but as soon as I pop one out, the reality of their disgusting nature hits me and I want nothing more to do with them

This is fucking Sup Forums how the hell did you mistype Sup Forums

Wanting to be the little girl is fine but if you're a man then it's better to just live life as a man that some disgusting monstrosity.

18 is too old.
If you want to increase the chance you kill yourself by like 400%, then go for it.

If you transition you will never be loved. At all. You'll turn into some abomination and then kill yourself.

Traps just wants to feel cute and pretty, trannies actually want to become the girl

>falling for the propaganda
>thinking life will be better as a girl (it will get worse)
top kek, have fun mutilating yourself faggot.

I saw a tranny the other weekend (prerelease at my LGS), it was not convincing at all.
No boobs, very masculine face, not that well shaven, no imitation of any female mannerisms, all he did was put on a dress.
It is weird, nobody wants to talk to the guy because trannies are usually batshit insane with victim complexes.

If you are retarded, changing gender won't fix anything.
"always felt like a girl" doesn't mean anything.
What are you comparing it to?
The traditional caveman "man" does not exist, you don't have to fit a stereotype to be accepted.

wtf is this shit? take this shit to /lgbt/ it doesn't even belong on Sup Forums or Sup Forums ffs

It's funny, almost any board is better than Sup Forums at doing something constructive

stop being oppressive you cisgendered fuck

>wants to transition to mtf
>"I am not a degenerate"

Sup Forums loves traps believe it or not

Your just a gay man that role plays as a girl. You will never be a real girl.