File Converter

I have switched from android to ios what is a good converter I can use. FLAC isn't supported on iTans as you know!

Other urls found in this thread:

mediahuman.com/audio-converter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LAME.

Switch to GNU/Linux and stop using phones. They aren't secure on all levels from hardware to software.

Then fuck em.

yeah what do you got going ?

you can use ffmpeg.

I tried but its so convenient

I dont have time to baby sit my computer I just wanna get some songs on my phone

I use XLD on my Mac. You can also listen to FLACs on both iOS and macOS with Vox

thanks
I use clementine on mac, I just wanted to use itunes thats why i wanna convert

I meant to say that I use XLD as my converter. It's the most convenient option with plenty of good features.

Media Human.

Free. Converts FLAC to ALAC in seconds.

mediahuman.com/audio-converter/

Good stuff thanks makes it easy doing it by the folder

I thought they added FLAC support in the latest version.

Doesn't iOS 11 support FLAC natively? You could get an app from the App Store that play FLAC, Neutran worked for me since iOS 7.

>FLAC isn't supported on iTans as you know!
Why do you have an iphone if rebuying all your music is a hassle? iphones are not for people like you... Just rebuy the music. If the music is not available then it's not music that you are supposed to listen to as an iphone user.

*Neutron

Why not use something other than iTunes to put music on your iphone?

If qaac for lossy encoding and refalac for lossless

XLD is god tier. It’s also a great Redbook CD ripping utility.

1.) You're literally fucking gay
2.) See #2.

>buy music
>literally 80%-95% goes to the recording company or content provider faking their hits (iShit,spotishit)
rip it! buy merch!

I choose concerts

do both, also

/thread

If you converted from android to ios, the next step is to convert from living to dead.