Why haven't you deleted your Yahoo! account yet?

Why haven't you deleted your Yahoo! account yet?

because of my old Flickr account and probably some other site I forgot

i havent used my yahoo since like 2006

Who else should I use? Don't say Google.

Google?

Cause I already got locked out of it.

cock.li

Because my Yahoo accounts were for stupid bullshit like trolling and making easy money in Coke Studios.

Yahoo hasn't been relevant even among the free email sites in decades.

because I deleted it 8 years ago faggot

how else would i get through all those sites that ask for my email to send my spam?

it's a good for spam mail

gdi
You knew they knew every account was breached from the very start. And they just lied to everyone. Fucking Marissa Meyer.

i found this flaw in yahoo that basically enables you to revive a dead yahoo account, well just the @

so pretend you're trying to get into an account like ebay that you used before but forgot the password to it but you ended up using a yahoo account to sign up with it. You can still recover it by going to yahoo and signing up with the same @. With that you can now receive your ebay password recovery email and have access to it now

Sounds like they were covering it up. Can verizon sue its own company? lol

I've already changed my password like 6 times since then.

The most time I ever invested in Yahoo was in the late 90s and early 2000s making anime geocities websites and chatting in anime chatrooms. As embarrassing as all that data would be to read, I don't think I ever used my real name and to be honest I'd get over it eventually.

Is that a flaw?

This

I deleted it several years ago

they keep disabling mine

I did. All of them, back in 2005. Tried to log in one day and they had changed the agreement, insisting that I provide phone number, birthday, ZIP code and other private info to keep my account. Populated all fields with utter bullshit, wiped all emails & data, never opened a yahoo domain again.

>the current year
> people still visit yahoo like it's a thing

Anyone who has used yahoo since about 2005/2006 deserves exactly what happens to them. The entire ecosystem is a spyware virus.

They may be able to steal my Guild Wars, Gun bound, or Maple Story account... fuck I would be devastated.

I forgot the password

After the last leak. I changed all my important accounts to my Gmail.

You'd be surprised what one group of rich people can sue another rich group of people for in cases like this.

Thank God I never used them in the first place

it's been my public address for 8 years
lol fuckin hell mine was one of those whose passwords got changed
can hackers spy on you like that once they've gotten in the first time?

but i do, 1 year ago

I never had one. I deleted all my hotmail/outlook accounts except for one (I gotta wait a month for some reason), and all my google accounts except for the account that uses a dummy tutanota account purely for youtube. Of course, I activated 2FA before deleting them, though.

Having Tutanota premium pretty much negated the need for any of that other shit.

They auto-closed my temporary accounts after about a month or two of inactivity. Who cares?

When gmail beta was up(04?), I signed up. I only looked back to yahoo account once to delete/deactivate the account, I don't remember, but that was long ago.

>making easy money in Coke Studios.
what

Because I never made one

Because I can't log into my Yahoo accounts. Haven't been able to since the scandal broke a couple of years ago or whenever it was.

>using yahoo for sensitive matters.

Because the data would still be there?