Groove Music Pass dies

I was one of the countless people who used the trial codes to get themselves a Music Pass until 2020
So you can thank me for killing it in here.

bbc.com/news/technology-41483492

One thing before this thread dies.

I actually think this is great, maybe then spotify will replace their heavy chromium application with a native one for windows. Maybe even a fast Windows 10 API one, there is hope.

This

imagine paying for music like some sort of plebian

>not using Spotify beta with no ads

Fat chance

This is what I do, just block Spotify ads in the hosts file.

and there are people who not only pay for it, they pay for streaming. They don't even get proper files for their shekels.

imagine having to suck the dicks of the private tracker gatekeepers and jump through retarded hoops to maintain your ratio

>not using google play music and getting ad-free jewtube in the deal

>>not using Spotify beta with no ads
web version with ublock is better

>He doesn't use cracked spotify apk
Do you even browse Sup Forums?

RED gave everyone 150 free leech tokens lmao, nice try though.

Didn't even need to suck dick just asked for an invite

Can you even use web spotify on mobile?
Probably pajeet botnet

>implying spotify isn't botnet

stop being poor

>pay for things

Got the trial too. I've tested many services and Groove was sadly by far the worst, but hey it was free.
Now Google Play Music offered me another 3 free months and most of the time they will offer 4 months for $1 again. And when you migrate Groove to Spotify you get free 60 days.

I rarely had to pay anything at all just because there are so many services offering the same with the same free trials

stop being poor

Yeah right.
Spotify didn't do shit when Pandora closed down outside US.
They're not going to do shit when even less people using an MS exclusive service migrate.

I prefer the variety Pandora gives me.

And I haven't even touched Apple Music with it's free 90 days, so I'm already covered for the next half year lel