L.I.T.E.R.A.L C.U.C.K.S

L.I.T.E.R.A.L C.U.C.K.S

Other urls found in this thread:

patentlyapple.com/patently-apple/2017/06/apple-raked-in-834-of-smartphone-profits-in-q1-2017-while-samsung-sat-in-apples-shadow-at-129.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_SGR-A1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Congrats you just learned that suppliers get paid for the parts they provide. And then apple manufactures the phone and charges what they need to make a profit.

congrats, you've discovered that the iphone x is literally a samsung

/thread

congrats, you win!

Good guy Apple sharing some of the cake with the poorfags.

Given that Apple usually sell their hardware for around 3x the manufacturing costs, $110 is a fuckload.

you aren't supposed to put periods between each letter like that unless they each stand for something.

also calling everyone who uses something a cuck makes it really lose its meaning

>2015

I'm sure it changed a lot since then

Yeah, definetly changed

patentlyapple.com/patently-apple/2017/06/apple-raked-in-834-of-smartphone-profits-in-q1-2017-while-samsung-sat-in-apples-shadow-at-129.html

>Apple raked in 83.4% of Smartphone Profits in Q1 2017 while Samsung sat in Apple's Shadow at 12.9%

Lemme greentext this for y'all
>samsung gaylaxy s8 coming out
>apple asks samsung not to include qualcomm sonic fingerprint in the screen
>it's expensive license anyways
>makes a deal about buying up a lot of last gen displayes that samsung had around if no SFS for a year or atleast until iphone x
>samsung puts in the fingerprint scanner last minute. That explains the shit location on the back.
>apple meets up with qualcomm about the SFS thing
>tries to jew down the price
>"no"
>2 mounth later
>tries to jew down the price again
>"no". Remembers that the event is coming up.
>Literally tries to steal and re-engineer it
>fails
>"shit what now" "samsung pls help"
>face id happened
>apple literally is lying and the face id thing isn't even ready yet plus us consumers are getting cucked hard as always

what chart is almost three years old

>aplel 92%
>Samsung 14%
106%??

Ace. I only heard about the scramble to redesign at the last second.

I heard about the last-minute addition of the fingerprint scanner on the S8 too. I think the rumour is legit.

Dunno about the other stuff, tho.

now i feel bad for apple. i think ill consider buying iphone in my next upgrade cycle

koreans call samsung the devil for a reason

>literally keeping their competitors alive
Good way to avoid monopoly issues

Samsungs main income isnt even from their phones lmao

Then don't buy the iphone X.
It's not like it is any good anyway.

yeah it's from their fire fighting equipment and home insurance premiums

Microsoft gets royalties for every Android device sold

Samsung makes fucking everything, they could completely drop the phone business and be fine. I mean hell, they're even one of the largest ship builders in the world.

What's different is that Apple had to pay every cent Samsung asked for because there is no other supplier that can supply quality OLED screens (that can do ultra-thin bezel) at the volume Apple requires.

We can deduce that Apple has determined "muh thin bezel" is enough of a threat that they be better off making a product with thin bezel where the profit goes mostly to the supplier than to wait it out until there are other suppliers and prices go down to more reasonable level.

>what is profit percentage

It's profit you stupid ass, not market share

Some companies operate at a loss

>profit goes mostly to the supplier
Where did you get that from? lmao

Apple is making WAY more money than samsung selling this iPhone

Read the title in the OP's image, tard.

How about you read it dumbass.

It says that Samsung will make more money compared the the Galaxy S8.

And that is only because they don't really make much money from the galaxy S8 see

congrats

>also calling everyone who uses something a cuck makes it really lose its meaning

>somehow giving 110 per unit to your main competitor is not being a cuck

Okay reddit.

>blackberry
so fucking sad. I want blackberry to be canada's iphone again.

t. le larper

Holy shit fucking read it yourself you literal dumbass

>an illiterate moron calling others dumbasses
How cute

>Arcade Fire

Not very interesting.
>Apple claims 92% of profits
I wonder why they'd claim that. Generally consumers are quite hostile to profit margins in products they buy. This would imply that Apple is providing terrible service/dollar.

What's our equivalent, General Electric maybe?

>implying Applel wouldn't just delay the launch if Samsung raised the cost too much
$110 for a screen, NVMe memory and RAM is pretty much nothing. Applel is robbing them. There is half as much profit from it for Samsung in the best case scenario, while Applel is making couple hundred bucks pure profit from every iPhone sale.

All the story tells us, is that Galaxy S8 doesn't make Samsung money.

Basic ass supply and demand, Apple can make such crazy profits because there is no real competition, so for customers it's either to pay or buy inferior options, as poorfags tend to do.

>Pays loads of money for expensive phone
>Apple makes 33% profit
>Somehow proud he paid loads of money for said phone

>there's no competitive options
Well not if you adjust for marketing perception of these devices. But this is surely bad press when you compare to the market share.

Majority of Android market share comes from cheap shit, a market where Applel doesn't even play. A person buying some $100 phone isn't deciding between that or iPhone X. If you compare the flagship sales, they outsell them all easy. And when it comes to profits, well it was already posted.

It's like comparing the market share of Fiat, Maserati and Scania.

people writing fanfics about this stuff? fuckin nerds

Considering they never had anywhere near that ammount of mmarket share this graph only proves how massivevly overpriced Apple products are.

How about you learn the basics of greentexting and buzzwords before calling anyone Reddit?

Do read the graph taking into consideration this is only the mobile phones department of Samsung.

Their appliance, insurance, defense, shipbuilding, and construction departments are doing fabulously. Have you seen their howitzers and sentry guns?

Nice headcanon.

why did samsung almost catch up in 2013?

>everything
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_SGR-A1
They also make a minigun, but I can't find that page.

is that a fuckin auto turret

I'm sorry but that doesn't make sense.
Yes some companies can be making a loss, but you can't have more than 100% of the profits.

If Apple were making 100% of the profits then no other company could be making a positive percentage of the profits.

>Applel is robbing them
An IPS display, NVMe memory and RAM would have cost them $25.

Samsung is doing the robbing.

If General electric revenue accounted for 15-20% of US GDP, or 15-20% of US export

So Apple should setup factories and get into actually making its own hardware which would cost them billions of dollars instead of just buying the parts for much cheaper?

Is this COURAGE?

People seem like they don't know samsung literally runs South Korea.
They even have an amusement park.

Its about patents not about factories, you fucking mongoloid.

In the long run it would be much cheaper to produce your own and sell your surplus to others.

>tfw you don't care if your phone sells, or the competition, since you're paid either way

Now you know how AMD feels when they paid for every PS4 and Xbox sold.

>applel
Not Sup Forums related, take it to LGBT

You kids need to learn more about how big companies work. Plus look at the stocks and patent infringements more often.